New guy & looking for some juice suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KineticMind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Georgia
Welcome! I have been vaping awhile and don't DIY either yet. I have tried tons of different companies and there are some good ones with great sampler packs that you can try. You may find that you like things you never thought you would. I never thought I'd like fruity flavors but they have become my favorite. I can't stand any tobacco flavors. I love Heather's Heavenly Vapes, MtVaporBaker, JohnsonCreek, GoodLifeVapor, Ahlusion....they are all great and reliable companies. They also have coupons on here for a lot of them. Good luck!

Awesome, thanks for all the recommendations... that should keep me busy for a while!

Try swedish fish with a flavor shot from vaporrenew. Like $8 for 30mls And tastes great.

I'm always up for trying new flavors, but please tell me 'Swedish Fish' doesn't taste anything like it sounds!

I really like the Igo W RDA running 2 coils. Super easy to manage & work with. Signature Flavors Chai Spiced is my fav Chai juice flavor; you might like it, it has some similar notes to Green and Black tea flavs., but I mostly DIY, so no ideas on where to buy pre-made.

I have tried one chai tea flavor, because I am a chai fan, but the one I had was way too sweet for me. If I can find one that is just the chai aroma without the sweetness, I may could go for that.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
RY4 is a tobacco blend but it's really light compared to the caramel and vanilla tones included in there. I myself was looking for a full flavored like caramel or something that wasn't a light fruity flavor. RY4 is one of my favorites right now.

I've found allot of juices from ECblends to be a full type of flavor, It's not light and the flavor is very strong and on point with the label. I've been having good odds with them right now, Highly recommend checking them out.

sourmash1973

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Deer Park, TX 77503
I tend to lean toward fruit and candy flavors. I have a crazy sweet tooth...LOL. My favorites right now are:

A Quiet Morning by Alice In Vapeland- green tea and passion fruit
Mystic Mandalime by Alice In Vapeland- mandarin and orange
Morning Dew by Ben Johnson's- blueberry and mountain dew
Skittlz by Vapor Sense- Skittles

2naphish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
the boro, Tennessee
That's awesome, they're only about an hour drive from me, so I'll definitely be checking their store soon!

That's good to know that I probably can't getting my hands on a nic base stronger than that. I'm a cautious person by nature, but figured the bottles of 'pure' nicotine were just that and that I'd end up somehow managing to kill myself if I ever had some!

Thanks also for the Alien Vapor recommendation. I'm looking forward to trying out some new juices from all of these vendors very soon.

if you do DIY i would suggest getting a 48 milligram base, use latex gloves and mix carefully on a thin towel that can absorb even the tiniest bit of spillage. when i am done i just toss the towel in the washer...works for me anyway...

i also couldn't even imagine liking a tobacco flavor UNTIL i got aquainted with RY4. almost more of a dessert with the caramel and vanilla/honey overtones ... good stuff...

KineticMind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2014
Georgia
if you do DIY i would suggest getting a 48 milligram base, use latex gloves and mix carefully on a thin towel that can absorb even the tiniest bit of spillage. when i am done i just toss the towel in the washer...works for me anyway...

i also couldn't even imagine liking a tobacco flavor UNTIL i got aquainted with RY4. almost more of a dessert with the caramel and vanilla/honey overtones ... good stuff...

I have heard a lot of people rave about various RY4's, so I'm going to have to give it a shot at some point. Though I've actually never been fond of tobacco flavors since I began vaping. I've tried several tobacco flavors at a local vape bar, and even bought a bottle of organic tobacco - which was vaguely similar to my old brand of cigarettes - but I only vaped that stuff for a few days, then didn't want anything to do with it anymore. I suppose my mindset was "well, if I want the flavor of a cigarette, I'll just have a cigarette."

Once I tried other, more exotic, flavors, I haven't even felt the desire to taste tobacco again. Though, again, I still think I'll end up picking up some RY4 just to see what it's all about!

As for the DIY route, I'm sure I'll get around to that eventually. I'm a tinkerer at heart. But I really don't even know what I like yet, so I think I'll do a bit more experimenting with flavors before I buy large quantities of ingredients for mixing my own. But when I do, I'll definitely take your recommendation of milligram levels and safety procedures to heart! I definitely don't want to poison myself while trying to make my perfect juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread