New guy. Recommend me some flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostmenoggin

Dec 11, 2013
VA
Hey guys, new vaper here. Got an Atmos Optimus 510 as my first PV and so far it has been life changing. I was a pack and a half a day smoker until last week. I recently got the ecig from a vendor while on vacation in Florida and I honestly didn't think I would be ditching analog cigs as fast as I did. After the first day I had only smoked 5 real cigs which is kind of a big deal and now I'm down to maybe one a day. Coffee usually makes me want a real cig but otherwise my desire to smoke an analog is virtually gone! I dont wake up hacking or having to go off to the side to smoke when I'm with people. I'm simply astounded!

So far my flavors have been from Atmos since there is a vendor down here that sells the ecigs and liquids. I have been using the 2.4% Double Dare Coffee, tobacco Leaf and Chocolate (6%), usually mixing a little of each and so far I love the taste. I am looking for more flavors now though and need some recommendations! I prefer the darker/richer tastes like the flavors listed above. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know! I'm new to this and not sure which vendors/makers are legit etc. Thanks for the help!

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
Halo has some great tobacco and coffee flavors, get the $20 sample packs, and give them a try. Alice in Vapeland and Heather's Heavenly Vapes also have sample packs.

You may surprise yourself with what flavors you pick out and love - when I started out I had no interest in fruit flavors, now my two all day vapes are strawberries and cream and a tropical fruit blend. :) (and caramel popcorn)

lostmenoggin

Dec 11, 2013
VA
Halo has some great tobacco and coffee flavors, get the $20 sample packs, and give them a try. Alice in Vapeland and Heather's Heavenly Vapes also have sample packs.

You may surprise yourself with what flavors you pick out and love - when I started out I had no interest in fruit flavors, now my two all day vapes are strawberries and cream and a tropical fruit blend. :) (and caramel popcorn)

Checking them out now. I have wanted to try a fruitier flavor as well but I'm kind of hesitant to jump on that boat yet. Strawberry or orange sherbert might be pretty good!

lostmenoggin

Dec 11, 2013
VA
I like the darker, richer, RY4's. They are a caramel, vanilla, tobacco flavor that is divine. Haven't found my ideal one yet though.

Are you getting them online and if so where? The vanilla and tobacco ones sound pretty nice and I wouldn't mind trying an RY4. Not even sure where the ones I use now would end up on that scale. Rich dark flavor with a 1.8-2.4% sounds perfect though..

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
Which flavors do you normally vape? Some of these on VCV look great..

I usually have Night Shift or Vanilla Custard as my go-to's. I have just recently been trying some of their fruity flavors, after the Wild Berries sample they sent me was gone in 3 days.

Almost every single juice of theirs is great. I have not tried one that I flat out did not like. Most of their stuff tastes really good; it is just a matter of trying what appeals to you. They use their own extracted tobacco flavors and their white beard tobacco is pretty popular.

Free6413

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Spring, Texas
I have tried the tobacco flavored stuff and YUK! I have gone to ecig lounges and sampled so many that I have forgotten most. I suggest you do the same. Find one YOU like. I find the mint ones suit me best (funny since I could not stand menthol analogs). I recently bought a Halo Kringle's Curse that is like eating peppermint candy! One of my "go to" attempts for quitting analogs. Keep trying and don't go buy to try. It will cost more than getting a carton and giving up. Find what works and experiment with mixing too! There are recipes out there for that as well. Look up Bold Vapor and their site has some suggestions that are pretty good too! :headbang:

Silent Knight

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Niagara region
I thought I wanted stuff that tasted like cigs (duh). I was wrong.

That's quite common for everyone at first. Myself included.

The shop owner I dealt with tried steering me on to the fruit/dessert flavours, but I was insistent on tobacco flavs (AM Red & Red Lite). As much as my male macho hates to admit - at week five my favorites are leaning towards the fruit flavours more, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread