New here and just wanted to say hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All!
I have been viewing this site for about a month now but just registered yesterday. I am fairly new to vaping regularly, I just switched from analogs about 3 weeks ago. Prior to then I had a mini that I just used for long trips where I could not smoke. I am currently using an EVOD, and have several tanks. I am truly enjoying trying the bounty of flavors available. While I am happy with my current set up I would love advice and input on care maintenance and how to get the best performance.

Last edited:

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
Welcome and hello, nice to meet you. Have a look on Youtube for videos on 'dry burning' Kanger heads. Other than washing, dry burning is the only thing that you have to do to them. Also, make sure you have spares. As for performance, that is a tough one as there are many variables. What is the thickness of the liquid that you vape? Thicker liquids are more difficult to vape reliably. Darker juices will clog up your wicks faster. If you have variable voltage, high voltages will clog up the wick us faster. If you drag long or hard, that can cause 'dry hits' as the liquid cannot get to the coil fast enough. Experience is your best ally. Find what you like, what works for you. Everyone is different and vaping is far from a science, there is as much technique. Good luck and have fun!

Thank you OlDog! I will defiantly look into those videos. I already have several spares on hand, I wanted to be sure from the start that i would not have any issue that might cause me to go back to the analogs. Luckily I also have several brick and mortars very close to home that i can get supplies from if I am in a bind. As for the thickness of my juice my normal is pretty it is a custom mix that I came up with to satisfy my cravings and has a 65VG/35PG base, and i have had no issue with it. But I do have a couple of others that are dark and very thick and they thickened in the tank and I was worried I did something wrong lol. I do not do variable voltage yet, but that may be something I get into before too long. I can't wait to learn more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread