Status
Not open for further replies.

chelu915

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2008
San Diego, CA.
www.nu-vapor.com
Hi everyone I just picked upa new njoy npro starter kit last night. Kind of an inpulse buy but a good one I think. Haven't really used it much as I wanna finish my standard cigs before I go with the njoy completely. Just have a few questions I've read where the njoy cartidges are expensive compared to other brands. Is there a cheaper way to use the njoy npro other refills? How does the liquid refill work and where is a good place to buy here in the US

GabbyD

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2008
Southern U.S.
Welcome. I'm waiting on an order from puresmoker.com right now. MUCH cheaper than my initial purchase! Many here will vouch for him and the seller frequents this forum.

Get a bunch of supplies on hand before you give up the cigs. That's my advice. I think most of us found the first couple of days to be so-so and then all the sudden we liked the e-cig much more than the regular cigs. Once that happens, you're on your way. Good luck!

spyderuk

ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2008
UK
Welcome.

Play with the e-cig so you can get familiar with it before to decide to do a full change (if that's your intention). I watched dusty's ( darat) vids a few times. Topping off, drip etc there all there in the vidz forum.

Check the suppliers list for sellers. There are quite a few and all seem to have good reports from the forum members.

Enjoy your Njoy :thumb:

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Tar Free

Mar 22, 2009
Saskatchewan, Canada
Hey everybody, NEWBIE HERE I've been finding up here in "The Great White North" that my carts ...Dry Out... way to fast, so, ...I've saved the wrapper from the cart. and put the end of my ecig in that to save it...I find it keeps the cart more humid for longer, thus less charge on the battery.... What do you more seasoned think?

Tar Free

Mar 22, 2009
Saskatchewan, Canada
Imight ADD...that I'm a health care worker..."Still Addicted" and that I have been working many of Instant Gratification parafinalya (?) to get "Rid " of the desire, smell, etc. and I KNOW that "part" of the "Regular Cigarette" also has in it a chemical similar to "Valerian" which is a "Calming Affect Drug" which by switching to straight "Nicotine" You "May" NEED...I've chosen St John's Wart simply because I had it in my cupboard. You can also purchase "Valerian" particularly from even Walmart...
GL VAPING....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread