New Here, Cartomizer compatibilty question, please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

snapshot

Jul 1, 2011
US
Hello, I just received my e-cig from aquavaporcig.com. It seems pretty cool to me, I purchased a 510 PCC kit. My question is, how in the world do i know which cartridges or cartomizers are compatabile with my device? Im just asking because I think i'd like to experiment with a few other brands. I do have some menthol juice, and im clueless on how to use that, but i will look into some posts for that info. Or am i better off just buying empty cartridges and shopping around for a flavor juice I like? I really appreciate the help everybody!

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
Sure, any standard 510 cartomizer should fit on your ecig.

Joogler has them and you get a free bottle of juice with a box of cartomizers. You just take the soft cap off, hold the cartomizer on an angle and slowly drip the juice into the cartomizer. Avoid the center hole. Add 5 or so drops, give it a shake like a thermometer, add 5 more. They should hold around 25-30 drops. When flavor drops off, take off the top and add a few more drops of juice.

Good luck with your kit! Any questions, just ask!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
You will need "adapters" to try different attys/cartos such as an 801, BE112, 808, etc. But your 510 battery is so small some will not do that well on it. You would need a better battery such as the RIVA which I believe is 750 mAh. Here are some adapters:

Adapters

Note: of course any 510 carto or atty will work on your current PV.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Sure, any standard 510 cartomizer should fit on your ecig.

hold the cartomizer on an angle and slowly drip the juice into the cartomizer.

swedishfish,

I've noticed you avoid the condom method. I always use the CM when filling a new carto. There's no question as to filler saturation. Two 3/4 condom levels are just about perfect without spills.

Just wonderin'...

snapshot,

The 510 is a great lil' system... lotsa options!

Alac

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
very cool, do you know off hand if the new blu carto's work with a 510? Id like to try blu since i almost bought their kits, but i have no real understanding of which brand uses what ecig

Yes, they will function. No, they are not the same.

The threads on the Blu cartos are the same, so you can screw them on and vape.
The Blu carto has a smaller diamiter, so its thinner then a 510. Not a big deal at all.

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
swedishfish,

I've noticed you avoid the condom method. I always use the CM when filling a new carto. There's no question as to filler saturation. Two 3/4 condom levels are just about perfect without spills.

Just wonderin'...

snapshot,

The 510 is a great lil' system... lotsa options!

I don't know. Not a matter of what's better. Just personal preference I guess. I don't like getting the outside of the cartomzier all messy.

redheadone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2011
North Carolina
Any 510 carto's or cartridges will work with your 510. Although I agree with the above post that you should get a bigger battery if you want to get the most bang. The 510 just doesn't work well with a lot of juices. I would stay away from the blu if I were you. I don't have one myself personally but I have read a lot of reviews on them and they are suppose to be pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread