New Here, have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drea8485

Jan 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
Hello, I'm new to this site, I've been vaping..well I bought my first vaporizer in February of last year, but only about 3 months ago did I get everything right so that I don't even want a cigarette at all anymore, so it's been about 3 months without cigarettes....and I love it. So I do have a question, I just signed up on this site and I know that I can only post my first 5 posts in this forum, however when I am looking at a particular thread on this forum I don't see anywhere to reply...do I have to do 5 new posts before I'm even allowed to reply? Or am I just not looking in the correct spot? I also tried to see if it was written in the thread with info for new members, but I just can't seem to find a button or how to reply to a post and I am only in the New Members forum right now....it's probably something silly that I'm just not looking in the right spot....but if anyone can let me know, please do so, thank you!! :)

Drea8485

Jan 12, 2015
Long Island, NY
Glad you found it, and Welcome to the ECF community!

Get 5 posts and you can explore a little more.

What is your current vape setup?

:)

Right now I just have a Vision Spinner and an Evod2 dual coil tank with the exchangeable mouthpiece.... I don't love the tank, but I had a Mini Protank and it pretty much fell apart on me. I am interested in building, but at the moment it is easier for me to just buy the coils and the juice. I'd also like to eventually try to make my own juices so it's cheaper.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf Drea8485. Nice to meet you and glad you are here. Congrats on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Glad you found what you were looking for. Have fun and happy vaping to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread