New Here! Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyKosmo

Moved On
Apr 16, 2012
First, I'd like to say hello to everyone. I'm new here, just found out about this great forum. I'm 58, quit smoking 25 years ago and never cheated once.... but, my brother got me to try a Blu Cigs Classic Tobacco and it was so good that I decided to pick up vaping. I figure since its relatively safe, why not? I loved smoking but didn't like the health issues or the cost.

Although I use Blu Cigs, their Premium100 batteries, and almost exclusively use their Classic Tobacco, I am disappointed in their battery performance. (Isn't everyone!) I've tried others, and although companies like South Beach and Green Smoke have GREAT batteries, their flavors just don't do it for me.

Since Blu uses Johnson Creek I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a Johnson Creek formula that tastes like the Classic Tobacco. If there is, does anyone know which one? I'd like to buy it and then use a much better battery system.

Thank you for a great forum, I look forward to contributing daily.

Kosmo

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
First, I'd like to say hello to everyone. I'm new here, just found out about this great forum. I'm 58, quit smoking 25 years ago and never cheated once.... but, my brother got me to try a Blu Cigs Classic Tobacco and it was so good that I decided to pick up vaping. I figure since its relatively safe, why not? I loved smoking but didn't like the health issues or the cost.

Although I use Blu Cigs, their Premium100 batteries, and almost exclusively use their Classic Tobacco, I am disappointed in their battery performance. (Isn't everyone!) I've tried others, and although companies like South Beach and Green Smoke have GREAT batteries, their flavors just don't do it for me.

Since Blu uses Johnson Creek I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a Johnson Creek formula that tastes like the Classic Tobacco. If there is, does anyone know which one? I'd like to buy it and then use a much better battery system.

Thank you for a great forum, I look forward to contributing daily.

Kosmo
First off Congrats and welcome to ECF! Have you tried going to the Johnson Creek website at johnsoncreek.com?

Worutaa

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2009
I was just mentioning earlier today in the live chat that I wished JC made the same tobacco flavor for our needs w/o having to go with blu cigs. As for something that tastes like it, I can't find it. I can tell you it's mild chocolate with a tobacco flavor...

I have almost exclusively used JC for their juices, but I usually go with their Tennessee Cured (at first PG, but now use their Red Oak line VG because of my sensitivity to PG) and that's a very nice vape.. but it's sweeter than the classic tobacco you'll find in Blus... kind of a caramel flavor, but still tastes great. This coming from a former marlboro red smoker. If you're willing, try grabbing a vial of it and see what you think of it.

I apologize that I can't help you with which one is the closest to that. Maybe JC will break contract with Blu and we'll be able to buy it on its own... though I doubt it.

(note: someone may be able to help you with a DIY that comes close to it... but I wouldn't hold my breath, it really is a unique flavor)

ArXoS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2012
Athens
www.greekmasa.gr
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: spamming for post count
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread