New here! hi From Costa Rica!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Hi everyone! i just decided to stop lurking here as a guest and take a participation seat on forums, im quite happy to be here, vaper since 2013, leaning day by day, loving pods, rta's and coiling art! hope could make great friendships here and help as much as possible!

Great day 4 everyone !
Regards,

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Howdy and welcome :)
I’m in Minnesota and everyone here is happy that it warmed up to -8c today. The only thing I know about Costa Rica is that someone told me once they have really cute monkeys in the trees that will throw poop at you. I think the poop is a better deal on the whole.

Last edited:
Reactions: P3ch3

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello P3ch3.
1400042.jpg

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Howdy and welcome :)
I’m in Minnesota and everyone here is happy that it warmed up to -8c today. The only thing I know about Costa Rica is that someone told me once they have really cute monkeys in the trees that will throw poop at you. I think the poop is a better deal on the whole.
Actually yes, also there are ultra amazing beaches, forests and landsscapes, feel free to take a quick look here, by the way, here we a have a pretty famous national park, with an amazing white sand beach, is called Manuel Antonio national park, monkeys, raccons and plenty moar animals among people, is amazing! hope you can visit someday and get your head pooped too! vape on!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your vaping lifestyle.
thanks a lot sir, is always fun to start a new trip on places like this, starting loving it!

upload_2019-2-1_13-54-6.jpeg

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
Saludos al amigo Costarricense desde Buenos Aires...
Tell us, is vaping legal there? We're always looking for nice places to move into :)
saludos pibe! haha tengo un par de conocidos de sus tierras por aca,
and aye, vaping is legal here, with normal regulations and so, but is also on its best moment! if coming, be sure to advise!

Welcome and Hello or is it Hello and welcome...I don't think it matters really :) We're mostly a friendly bunch here who welcome debate and other points of view. If you need any help just ask??

Good luck to you :thumbs:
thanks to you too mate, im more than happy!

Pura vida. You're in probably my favorite vacation destination!!
tropical paradise isnt' it?! be sure to let me know if coming too, is always great to meet new people and counts twice if they vape!

Pura vida!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread