new here...hi! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diane Chanel

May 16, 2012
Las Vegas
hi guys! two weeks today without an analog cigarette! I am so into vaping...I love it! I have a lot of reading to do to learn everything. I have a halo g6 and I love it, but want to try other stuff. I saw a video of a guy vaping this huge thing that produced a lot of vapor. I need to figure out what that was. also have to find out what an atty is. see? I told you...a lot to learn! lol

Newtkeeper

Dec 22, 2011
Addison, TX
Welcome to the forum! An Atomizer (atty) is the device with a heating coil, that you either drip into, or a cartridge might attach to. It is what connect to your battery that actually heats the liquid to vaporize it.

There are all sorts of different atomizers out there, and what you use will depend on what battery you are using, and preference. I hope this helps some.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Yup, off to YouTube you go. You will learn everything you need to know or at least form specific questions. Lots of fun stuff to be discovered for you. pbusardo and grimmgreen are my favorite reviewers and taught me most of what I know. pbusardo to me is the most entertaining reviewer out there though.

hallucinoJEN

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2012
Richmond, VA USA
Hi Diane!

Congrats on your 2 weeks of quitting analogs and welcome to the ECF forum!

Here are a few more links that have helped me learn a lot about vaping:

Vaping Guides to the Electronic Cigarette

National Vapers Club - Meeting Place for lovers of e-cigarettes, personal vaporizers and all things "fog" producing!

Steve K's Vaping World - e-Cigarette Reviews and e-cig News

http://grimmgreen.com/

This forum is great for support and info, and I have found the members here awesome at providing these things.

Happy Vaping! :vapor:
Jen

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
Welcome Diane Chanel and congratualtions! My experience was similar to yours, I was in love with vaping from the first try ... knew I wouldn't go back to analogs (That was over 2 years ago!) It only gets better. Your question about atomizers has been addressed;; I'd just like to add that you will never stop learning as you progress on this journey = new, bigger, and better are coming out all the time. What was popular when I first came here is now not in vogue.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread