New here + mini mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempcontrol39

Jul 2, 2016
Hi greetings!
I am new here, eventhough had been vaping for a while now. My vape buddy quitted so I'm all alone since im being discreet about vaping.

First vape is the shisha pens and I totally loved it. Then upgrade to subox mini (every newbie's toys), Snowwolf and Sig 150TC.

Since Hari Raya is near, I'm thinking of buying a mini mod for stealth vape like Artery Nugget or Air50. Any advice? Hahaha

Hope to make new friends here. Cheers!

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I love mini mods!

I have two Nuggets and really like them, they completely disappear in a jeans coin-pocket!

PBusardo just did a series of in-depth reviews on a bunch of popular tiny mods, I put the first five in a post here just a couple of days ago. He addresses the Nugget in the 3th video and the Air in the 4th video.

click me

Also check out the following posts after that for another video or two from this series.
He wasn't too impressed with the Air from what I remember but the Nugget got a thumbs-up. But don't take my word for it and have a look for yourself. If the videos are too long for your liking just skip to the end where he does a quick sum-up of his impressions (the thumbs-up/thumbs-down part of the video).

Enjoy & good luck!

edit: if you decide to get a Nugget; the MAP coupon code will let you have any color that's in stock for just over 26 bucks at Fasttech
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
I love mini mods!

I have two Nuggets and really like them, they completely disappear in a jeans coin-pocket!

PBusardo just did a series of in-depth reviews on a bunch of popular tiny mods, I put the first five in a post here just a couple of days ago. He addresses the Nugget in the 3th video and the Air in the 4th video.

click me

Also check out the following posts after that for another video or two from this series.
He wasn't too impressed with the Air from what I remember but the Nugget got a thumbs-up. But don't take my word for it and have a look for yourself. If the videos are too long for your liking just skip to the end where he does a quick sum-up of his impressions (the thumbs-up/thumbs-down part of the video).

Enjoy & good luck!

edit: if you decide to get a Nugget; the MAP coupon code will let you have any color that's in stock for just over 26 bucks at Fasttech
The vape berry is a rebranded sea wasp by KSD. Only difference is ksd has fixed +pin & doesnt wobble. Ersatz yihi chip, very stable TC. Resistance to .25 in wattage 40 mode.
Being a vamo fan, i like ksd. Much better than i sticks up to 50 watts, blows away the nugget which i also have.
Got mine at fasttech, if you like small, get this one..

Reactions: OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
The vape berry is a rebranded sea wasp by KSD. Only difference is ksd has fixed +pin & doesnt wobble. Ersatz yihi chip, very stable TC. Resistance to .25 in wattage 40 mode.
Being a vamo fan, i like ksd. Much better than i sticks up to 50 watts, blows away the nugget which i also have.
Got mine at fasttech, if you like small, get this one..

I've skipped the Vapeberry simply because I didn't like the looks of it, but it does sound like a nice option on paper.

I also got a recommendation for a Simeiyue SMY MR.Q yesterday, that one appeals to me a little more but I haven't looked in to any reviews of it yet.

Thanks for the tip though

Reactions: daviedog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread