New here...my friend warlike36 says....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjns711

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2011
Cartersville, VA
You are doing GREAT!!!! If I can do it, after 30+ years of being a two-plus pack a day smoker, anyone can. I never in a million years thought I could quit but I did and now I can't even stand next to an ash tray without the smell making me move. Who would've thunk it? Certainly not me, not ever and its been basically painless because of this forum and the ecigs, I never could have done this without them.

MegaBee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2011
Queensland Australia
THANK U!!!! I never thought I could do this. I didnt wnna quit, only because I enjoy the habit, but a friend of mine turned me on to this and Im amazed at the fulfillment that I get out of it.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was smoking for 23 years 1 PAD, I decided to give up on 16th October 2011 and started on patches, by day 3 I knew this would not work and I started searching all the quit things on the internet for more support, then I found this ecig (like Blu) and spent $120 on a set up, I knew I was on to something but I knew I wanted something better, then I found ECF, now Im sitting here at day 25 with an EGO (waiting on a fresh pack from the mailman with an ego 1100) and I am in heaven!! I still havent found the right e-liquid yet but what i have so far is definately keeping me away from the cancer sticks. I hope this inspires you to keep going and keep sampling those eliquids until you find the right one that will make you smile with satisfaction that you have found the magic potion that will keep you smoke free and live a long life xoxo Good Luck!

St. Nick

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Southern Arizona
It also took me a few weeks to stop completely, so don't worry cause you're doing great. I didn't "limit" myself to so many a day-----that really puts pressure on you. The other important thing was finding that killer juice you can't get enough of. Mine was Kiwi Strawberry with some Apple added to it. Just enjoy your new "hobby" and you'll quit when you're ready, not when somebody tells you ya HAVE to!!!

curiousJan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2009
Central IL
curiousJan, That is a tank cartomizer right. I keep hearing about leaking, what do you think so far? What kind is it?

I use it with a G4 -- no-fill, bottom-coil cartos ... never tried the tanks, although I believe you are correct, I could try them if I wanted. See how versatile these things are!! ;)

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread