New here, not to vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sase Trase

Jan 30, 2012
Wisconsin
Hey guys, just trying to get my posts up so I can actually post in the Lavatube co-op thread. I am new to this forum, have been vaping on an Ego-C for about a month now, love playing with juice recipes, I am looking to get in on a solid VV device, and I was going to pull the trigger on a lavatube tonight when I decided to check out the ECF. Found that thread and might hold off if something starts to get going there, unfortunately can't post anywhere yet. Will troll/post around trying to help out where I can.

I use the standared Ego-C tanks and various carts with my 650 batts, and cannot wait until my preferred vendor has the 2200mah JoyeTech 5-click battery, will save me years of charging. I run through 3 650 charges a day right now...

Any questions just ask, would love to correspond to get posts up ;)

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Hey guys, just trying to get my posts up so I can actually post in the Lavatube co-op thread. I am new to this forum, have been vaping on an Ego-C for about a month now, love playing with juice recipes, I am looking to get in on a solid VV device, and I was going to pull the trigger on a lavatube tonight when I decided to check out the ECF. Found that thread and might hold off if something starts to get going there, unfortunately can't post anywhere yet. Will troll/post around trying to help out where I can.

I use the standared Ego-C tanks and various carts with my 650 batts, and cannot wait until my preferred vendor has the 2200mah JoyeTech 5-click battery, will save me years of charging. I run through 3 650 charges a day right now...

Any questions just ask, would love to correspond to get posts up ;)

Just curious, are you going for a Lavatube or a 2200mah eGo upgrade... or still shopping around?

Sase Trase

Jan 30, 2012
Wisconsin
I have a few fav juices, anything from tastyvapor is great (atomic cinnacide especially) I vape 24mg.

I'm about $125 in the hole right now, having vaped for about a month. Saved about $225 and spent about $350. But I have 500 mL of 100 mg/ml Nic juice and PG/VG and lots of flavors, an Ego-C and lots of premade juices/attys/cart variations to show for it, and a healthier (unless I spill said 100mg nic juice on me) lifestyle. I think I am ready to go for a Lavatube and then some attys and I am just about set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread