New here, old school vape head. Looking for mechs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravisJ8484

Feb 16, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello ECF,
I’m here searching for authentic mods. I have plans to revive the old school vape scene in my local area as a hobby. I’m looking for the following: Authentic
Spark mod by Team Hotwire
Akuma
4-9 any or all finishes
Attys (let me know what ya got!)
iHybrid mods by faceless
Nemesis
Whatever you have to sell, I want to know about it. Also love to talk vape. If you’re in the D/FW area, hit me up! Look forward to talking with you!

• Informative
Reactions: Izan

TravisJ8484

Feb 16, 2022
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Regardless, I’m looking. I’m not asking people to sell dirt cheap. Some people see putting high value on them as perfectly acceptable, that’s ok. I’m also not here to argue. I had forgotten about that aspect of the community. Anyway, I’m looking for gear to basically let others use and enjoy at my expense. So if I can get a better price, I’m going to try. If not, maybe I’ll pay it and maybe I won’t. Depends on what it is. I never said a Caravela wasn’t worth a lot, just that $500 is more than I’m looking to spend.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m also not here to argue.
You very clearly misunderstood! No one is looking to argue with you. I simply stated a fact based in Truth.

If you thought I was "looking for an argument" you are, sadly, mistaken.

You’re also not going to get what they were worth when people considered them an investment.
Not true. There are people selling their authentic mechs and getting excellent prices. Some do sell over their original prices. All depends what someone has and what any given buyer, or buyers, are willing to pay.

Here's the deal, I sell antique pottery. Been doing so for decades. The original prices (back in the day) for the items I sell ranged from $2 - $10. I sell those for $200 - $1000+ each. So, yes, you can fetch far more than what one might think for any given item.

You need to know your product well, what the market is and need to understand your customer base. Same is true for any product. This is not rocket science!

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whatever you have to sell, I want to know about it.
Also, you should know that buying and selling vape gear outside of the classifieds is not allowed. The ECF moderators have stated that many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread