New here, Pics of some of my work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Housetek

May 13, 2009
I registered here a long time ago never really posted tho, but heres some of my work on coils and wraps. lmk what ya'll think. IG: housetek

i do bat wraps and free coils at local shops around my way

Any ways nice to meet yall

35ibrc9.jpg

2h6srhh.jpg

2r6glld.jpg

alrvd3.jpg

2liedn5.jpg

64o4nl.jpg

35auqu9.jpg

Housetek

May 13, 2009
1. what is your juice ratio
**** flavor 70vg/30pg cloud/tricks max VG
2. your MOD wattage
**** i vape around .2 at 75W on a sigelei 150w
3. coil ohms
****The fused clapton is .18/ Claptons fused with ribbon is .17, Zipper coil is .2 , dual tiger coil i think was .25
4. Which coil works for you best and why
****the pic on my avatar is the best combo with Flavor and vapor production.
Its a Nichrome core 28 g wrapped in 32 kanthal, at the posts ill unspool the kanthal so only nichrome is touching the posts, That way i get a really good Ramp up and then great production and heat with the kanthal, The .8 ribbon adds to the flavor. Its pretty much staged heating with 3 different types of wire.

Housetek

May 13, 2009
wow nice fuse claptons, and tiger wire Doc, and you do builds for free?! I hope people are nice enough to tip you for the builds. I know fuse claptons aren't the easist to make Doc

I always build and wrap for free as long i have material. If im running low i ask them to buy the kanthal from the shop im currently building at. They are cool enough to let me chill and build and alot of the times people will just give me spool of wire or juice or cotton. I like showing people how to build and share tips and stuff.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I was watching Twisted Messes vid on Alien Wire the other day. You guys do some awesome work. I DIY my liquids and work full time and don't seem to have the time it would take to build like that. I manage with my parallel micro coils and drip 90% of the time. I hope to get more into it some day. Thanks for sharing, really nice work.

Housetek

May 13, 2009
Thanx for all the awesome feed back every one!
1. twisted 28g Kanthal for Zipper builds (after its twisted its flattened down with some pliers and a drill, you get a very smooth look and the juice spirals into it nicely.)
2.twisted 28g nichrome with 5 layers of .8 ribbon in the middle fused together with 32g Kanthal
3.2 peices of 28g nichrome with .8 Ribbon in the middle fused clapton 32g kanthal
4.x2 26g nichrome claptoned with 32g kathal fused with .8 ribbon
30w37mr.jpg

29pzuyq.jpg

2uttelw.jpg

15hhh5g.jpg

Last edited:

Housetek

May 13, 2009
I was watching Twisted Messes vid on Alien Wire the other day. You guys do some awesome work. I DIY my liquids and work full time and don't seem to have the time it would take to build like that. I manage with my parallel micro coils and drip 90% of the time. I hope to get more into it some day. Thanks for sharing, really nice work.
i definitely want to get into making my own juice. im spending waay to much on juice as it is. but for now i gota balance the budge between building and mods and stuff.

Reactions: Cullin Kin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread