Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Hi I'm new around these parts.

I first found this forum about 3 or 4 weeks ago right after someone pointed out e-cigs to me as I was flying overseas.
I purchased an njoy in a hurry so I would have something on the plane.
(I have 3 batteries, 2 attomizers)

So far so good - I seem to be going through the carts rather fast :oops: and they're expensive to keep buying and throwing away...
can these be topped up?
Spending $20 for a pack of 10 carts, is much like smoking analogs CASH wise.

I'm still smoking analogs, I actually only have a couple of carts left (2 reg, a couple of weaker ones that I probably won't enjoy)

I am looking to get another e-cig soon, either a Kissbox classic, or the 901 - or perhaps the Jantystick if I can get more info on it.

Nice to meet you all.
Cheryl

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK

Wildsky

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
Nebraska
Thanks Jamie, I also figured out the peewee is the same size as mine - its a NjoyNpro.

I'll keep my eyes open for the super-mini as well.

I do think I want another e-cig, from what I've been reading most are OK with the NJOY - but say that others are much better (Kissbox classic and dse901 are in my radar)

The njoy has been leaking or something, I keep getting some nasty tasting stuff on my lips - its very annoying.

Yes I started with the njoy npro and ncig.. and I do have to say they have worked out pretty well. I did kill my first ncig atomizer tho.. but I think it was because I was a newbie and probably smoked it dry too long.. but I got it replaced with their one yr warranty. But i do have to say after getting the 4 hole atomizers from PS, i never use the njoy ones anymore. I now have 6 4 hole atomizer for my ncig and enjoy them soo much more.. i dont know why. I think the pull is easier. But I'm going strong. I havent smoked an analog since Friday!! Woohoo. But I am beginning to worry because my 11mg True menthol is running out! AHHH! I've also been looking into purchasing an addition device as well, but not sure if I should spend the money yet. I think i should wait till I break even before I go on another spending spree hehe. I love these things! I hope they never go away! :-(

Dorje Chenpo

Mar 8, 2009
I just got my Njoy Npro from Costco. It's going back. Thank goodness for their return policy. Leaks nicotine juice like crazy (quality control problem with the factory overfilling their cartridges?). The noise it makes when drawing air through it is strange, too.

On the positive side, it feels good in the hand, produces a lot of vapor and gives me a serious cigarette-like lung-based hit of nicotine.

Yes I have noticed this too! The leaking under the mouthpiece especially when dripping. I dont use the njoy carts at all, but i have made it a habit to only drip a drop on the atomizer since I only use my npro for dripping. It leaks a lot less. I use my ncig to top off and it works really well! :) i loveeeee my e-cigs I dont think i need another one any time soon... Hope nothing else goes wrong anytime soon. hehe.....

jamie

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2008
USA
Thanks Jamie, I also figured out the peewee is the same size as mine - its a NjoyNpro.

I'll keep my eyes open for the super-mini as well.

I do think I want another e-cig, from what I've been reading most are OK with the NJOY - but say that others are much better (Kissbox classic and dse901 are in my radar)

The njoy has been leaking or something, I keep getting some nasty tasting stuff on my lips - its very annoying.
The PeeWee is a super-mini, he just named it the PeeWee. ;) And yeah, the super-mini is a less popular style due to the smaller carts and shorter life batteries.

Liquid on the lips is not leaking, it means the battery is too weak to vaporize the liquid (needs a charge or is at end of life) or you have added too much e-liquid to the cart or atomizer.

I dont use the njoy carts at all, but i have made it a habit to only drip a drop on the atomizer since I only use my npro for dripping. It leaks a lot less. I use my ncig to top off and it works really well! :)

I've been vaping for just under a month, using the manufacturer's cartridges. I was fully prepared to keep doing so until I read a post questioning the filler material in those cartridges. So now I'm getting interested in "dripping." There is nothing in my NCIG manual about this. Would it invalidate my warranty? How does one go about it? How often does it need to be done?

Thanks,

~~Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread