Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Hey Hoosier not sure what you mean. The different mods of Reos are. The Mini an 18500 mod smaller battery and smaller juice bottle 3mil. The Grand larger battery 18650 and larger juice bottle 6mil. Both mod come in standard and low profile models. Standard is somewhat limited as to attys whereas the low profile can use almost any BF (bottom fed) atty. The Mini and Grand also come in SL (super Light) models there is no difference in these except the slots cut into them to reduce weight. Woodvils are a rare treat for us and only come up as Rob has the time to build them. These are also mechanical mods and do not have any cut off for your battery you will have to judge when to change them out. I don't know your vaping habits but an AW 18650 2200 mah battery should last all day for most of us. You'll also need a RBA I would suggest the RM2 it's very easy to build and will serve you very well. There are many videos on here to help teach you how to build the best coil for you. And this place is full of the most helpful people in the vaping world. BTW where are you in the Hoosier state?

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
You might also want to check out Russ's YouTube channel... https://www.youtube.com/user/sxmxdrifter

OT... Angie, so glad you changed you're avi back. That last one was down right creepy...

LMAO- always give props to Angelina Jolie during the holidays but that one I have of her is crazy.

And +1 on Russ' vids! I was glued to them when I first got my REO and RM2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread