Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
So if im vaping mostly vanilla bean and malty toffee i should go with a 2.0 ohm instead of a 1.5 for best juice performance?

That's a good place to start if you want to avoid buying a variety of atomizers to experiment with. Your preferences will differ from other folk's preferences, so it takes some trial and error to figure out what works best for you.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
So if im vaping mostly vanilla bean and malty toffee i should go with a 2.0 ohm instead of a 1.5 for best juice performance?

Hi Chrisv! :) Welcome! Yes, that is what I would do for sweet juices. Most of what I vape is sweet and I get better flavor out of the 2.0Ω atties.

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Good luck!

Keep in mind, 510 drip tips won't work on a 306 atomizer unless you buy avidvapers 306 to 510 drip tip adapter. Your other option is to buy a drip tip made for 306 atomizers. I suggest a clear drip tip so you can see your juice level in relation to the bridge and coil.

When you get it, prime it from the top with 10 drops of juice and give it 10 minutes to soak the wick before you try to vape from it. Burnt wicks on 306 attys are yucky.

rj1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2011
cincinnati
Congrats on the new reo grand! Once you get used to it you'l love it and never want to put it down! I get my attys from vapor kings too and rob the owner will mix up the bulk attys if you ask him. Like if you want 5 lr and 5 standard etc... Hes a great guy to deal with. For me i like lr joye 510 attys on my reo!

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I'm just crawling back to my computer after an hour and a half power vape. I(nstead of blurting out my already asked and answered question, I had researched the various atomizer ohm options. Today was the first time I'd had a chance to do a direct head-to-head comparisom of 1.5 vs 2.0 (in reality 1.6 vs 2.1) ATOMIZERS Ooops atomizers with identical juice on my Mini with fresh batteries. The differencve is phenomenal! with my fruity juce of choice, iVape Serendipity which is a complex fruit blend -0 hard to describe.
Yes, of course you get more vapor at 1.5 but the flavor is also destryed, becoming a mishmash of molten alloy. At 2.1 I was able to isolate sigular flavors and experiences; it was cool and sublime with still a very satsatisfying vapor. Thanks everybody! another word of advice taken, another great discovery.

Wow. I just read what i typed. I think I'll leave it this way to illustrate what an hour and a half power vape on a Mini will do to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread