New here

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Just ordered a bottle of Huntsman 6mg 70/30. Really just trying to find a replacement for V4L Traditional Tobacco. Been cigarette free for over 5 years now thanks to vaping and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Figure i'll try this one first then Heavenly Army. Any suggestions?
HI Scott , welcome to the HHV Army ! We have a review section on this subforum that may be of some help to you . As far as recommendations , two that come to mind are Legend and Dragon's Fire . They're both complex , delicious NET's that are Army favorites , Legend is a sweet cherry cavendish pipe tobacco , it's a dark rich flavor but it's not heavy , easily vapable , Dragon's Fire has chocolate chip cookie tones along with brown sugar and vanilla intertwined with the tobacco , absolutely delicious . Feel free to drop in on the Big thread , it's our chat thread and it's open topic , you'll get more suggestions and info there . BTW , Huntsman is a solid maple pipe tobacco and another of my favorites .

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
HI Scott , welcome to the HHV Army ! We have a review section on this subforum that may be of some help to you . As far as recommendations , two that come to mind are Legend and Dragon's Fire . They're both complex , delicious NET's that are Army favorites , Legend is a sweet cherry cavendish pipe tobacco , it's a dark rich flavor but it's not heavy , easily vapable , Dragon's Fire has chocolate chip cookie tones along with brown sugar and vanilla intertwined with the tobacco , absolutely delicious . Feel free to drop in on the Big thread , it's our chat thread and it's open topic , you'll get more suggestions and info there . BTW , Huntsman is a solid maple pipe tobacco and another of my favorites .

I don't typically like tobacco flavors but dang those descriptions sound good!

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I don't typically like tobacco flavors but dang those descriptions sound good!
HHV NET's tend to be on the lighter , sweeter side of tobacco flavors . They make great ADV's or EDV's . I do like the heavier NET's but I can't vape them for more than a couple of hours at a time . I can easily vape most HHV NET's all day , they're complex and multilayered but not overwhelming .

Calve

Fat Bob Squadron
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2014
Sweet Home Alabama
Just ordered a bottle of Huntsman 6mg 70/30. Really just trying to find a replacement for V4L Traditional Tobacco. Been cigarette free for over 5 years now thanks to vaping and don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Figure i'll try this one first then Heavenly Army. Any suggestions?

Hi Scott and welcome to the army! Dragons Fire is baller man. Legend is like smoking a pipe, no kidding. Serendipity is, well, I know some who have vapegasims withit. Shadow is just a downright good vape. Oompa is a great chocolate tobacco vape.

That's my order of preference with her NETs. You will win.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hello Scott & Cool-Breeze! Welcome to the HHV Army!

As retic said, Huntsman is a nice maple pipe tobacco vape and if you like that one you'll probably like Gaia as well. A couple of my favorites, but then again, I seem to like whatever HHV Net I have in the tank. LOL Honestly haven't found one in their lineup that I couldn't vape, just that I like some more than others.

If you're looking for a cigarette tobacco replacement, you might like Dark Horse (Huntsman's little brother). Some say it's darn close to cigarette as you can get in a juice.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Welcome to the Army, the Heather's Heavenly Vapes Army that is !
Most are drawn to HHV for the Tobacco Flavors. HHV Tobaccos are considered the 'Dessert Tobacco Vapes' as they are mostly flavored pipe tobaccos. However, that is not all HHV has to offer. Blade, Peppermint Blast, Powder Keg, Tuscan Cocoa and Vanilla Dream are all outstanding Sweet Vapes. Blueberry Muffin, Cin City, and Parrothead are all excellent Dessert Flavors. Many of the Fruit Vapes are said to be very authentic and highly recommended.
Or, in other words, Heather's Heavenly Vapes is not a One-Trick Pony.
Take the time to examine a few sample packs. There are several Review Sections in the Stickies of this sub-forum, and you can always find a warm welcome and some friendly advice on The Big Thread.

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Got the Huntsmans in Saturdays mail and have been using it ever since. I used a brand new 3.5ml smileomizer and fresh 5v 900 mah battery. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it. Had a good tobacco flavor with a hint of maple and not overly sweet, But the first few hits had a dryness to it I didn't care for. Thankfully that went away as the day went on. Now I'm glad I got 30ml's of it. I'll be ordering this again. Hopefully the Dark Horse, Heavenly Army and the Sweet Swish will be here tomorrow. Good quality juice. Happy with the purchase.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Got the Huntsmans in Saturdays mail and have been using it ever since. I used a brand new 3.5ml smileomizer and fresh 5v 900 mah battery. At first I wasn't sure if I liked it. Had a good tobacco flavor with a hint of maple and not overly sweet, But the first few hits had a dryness to it I didn't care for. Thankfully that went away as the day went on. Now I'm glad I got 30ml's of it. I'll be ordering this again. Hopefully the Dark Horse, Heavenly Army and the Sweet Swish will be here tomorrow. Good quality juice. Happy with the purchase.

Vape it till you like it. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Huntsman wins. I really like this stuff. I'll get another bottle next week. Wanna try Legend also. Heavenly Army was a bit to creamy for my taste. 20 drops of Dark Horse with 6 drops of Sweet Swish isn't bad either. Huntsman is really good though so that will be on the daily menu.

Glad you're enjoying your juices. Huntsman and DH are a couple of my favs.

/Chak looks in vape station to see if he has any Sweet Swish left...
...and he finds the 50ml bottle half full. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread