Pg/Vg ratio ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Hello All,
I have been vaping for about a year now and just recently ordered Legend and heavenly army about 4 100mm bottles of each and let me just say HHV ejuice is the best I have tried many others and I have found my ejuice company One quick question I have been ordering with a 70pg 30 vg ratio and I am just wondering is that the normal ratio or should I try other ratios and in what ratio just curious I use a aspire nautilus on a provari if that matters to my question thanks to all in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hello All,
I have been vaping for about a year now and just recently ordered Legend and heavenly army about 4 100mm bottles of each and let me just say HHV ejuice is the best I have tried many others and I have found my ejuice company One quick question I have been ordering with a 70pg 30 vg ratio and I am just wondering is that the normal ratio or should I try other ratios and in what ratio just curious I use a aspire nautilus on a provari if that matters to my question thanks to all in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi MRD , that's the ratio that Adam says it's best at and if it works for you then don't change it , I vape 20/80 or 100%VG not by choice , pg burns my sinuses , I'd take Adam's advice though , he makes the juice .

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Clarification... HEATHER makes the liquids... I am just jazzed to be here!

70/30 is the ratio Heather chose back when she started mixing as a base ratio to blend flavors and extracts, however, we have thousands of customers who vape other ratios... Keep in mind as PG drops and VG increases flavor will begin to suffer. Our mixers use a sliding scale to increase the amount of flavor or extract in a bottle based on the PG/VG ratio, however, some notes are still lost in translation as you increase the percentage of VG no matter how much flavoring is added to the mix.

Hope this clears things up a bit...

Adam

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.

70/30 is the ratio Heather chose back when she started mixing as a base ratio to blend flavors and extracts, however, we have thousands of customers who vape other ratios... Keep in mind as PG drops and VG increases flavor will begin to suffer. Our mixers use a sliding scale to increase the amount of flavor or extract in a bottle based on the PG/VG ratio, however, some notes are still lost in translation as you increase the percentage of VG no matter how much flavoring is added to the mix.

Adam

wish it didnt happen that way... but PG tears me up something fierce, sinus feels like its on fire, I cough more, and get a sore throat...
wonder if there is a PG replacement that offers PG's flavor improvement over VG but without the "roughness" that comes with PG...?

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I want to mention one thing for your future reference. For most of us, the pg/vg ratio is almost solely a matter of taste. If someone does have a physiological problem with their liquids, it's mostly likely with the pg. A very few oddies like myself have what is often described as a heavy feeling in the chest or lungs if the vg level gets too high. A liquid simply can't taste so great that I will use it at something like 80% vg.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana

Adam

I definitely didn't mean to exclude Heather , basically saw your post on the other thread concerning the samples and ratios , but I think that everybody at HHV deserves to take a bow , y'all are knocking it out'a the park ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread