Status
Not open for further replies.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
Hi everyone. After lurking for awhile I decided to sign up. I started vaping about 5 years ago, but never really took the leap beyond spending a bunch of money on mech mods and a Provari and Opus dna 40. I took some time off and went back to my 2.5 pack a day habit until recently and I jumped in head first with IMO good results, I am maintaining 5-10 smokes a day on 3% with a nic salt hitter that maintains me through the day. Smokes actually stay at home now, a first in 25+ years.

I have a good TC SX550 device with a nice collection of updated RDAs and RDTAs; I tend to be a high end vaper. I have a nice comp mech mod on order for fun; I am looking forward to it’s arrival. It will be nice to connect with enthusiasts outside of the vape shops and I am looking forward to sharing and learning here.

Sickbxy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2018
Spring, Texas
022F68A3-A6B8-4651-821E-8C854C0FECAB.jpeg
Welcome and glad you joined.
I see you are using RDA's, you have seen the light and will do well.
Ah, yes, I saw the light early on... I went straight from a Provari with Triton to a DNA 40 and mech. Anybody feel like a trip down memory lane? I still got my Quasar and brushed Kayfun (I think 2 or 3). The Kayfun was like the only RDA/ RTA that did not make my Simple wanna blow up...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread