new member in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooched

Jun 15, 2015
Hello everyone just wanted to say hi been lurking these forums for a LONG time and decided to make an account. I've been vaping for about 5-6 months now and it's awesome! I started out with an aspire cf battery with a Atlantis then moved onto a Hana mods 50w clone with a subtank after getting used to using everything and getting comfortable I researched battery safety and rda's and bought my first mech it was a turtleship clone by tobeco with a tobeco doge v4 clone that I was really happy with but wasn't quite right so I bought a sigelei 150 watt with a hellboy rda and I love it so I sold the mech to a buddy but literally days after a cloud comp was going on at a local b&m that required tube mods with a single 18650 so I bought a smpl clone in copper by tobeco with a derringer rda and I love it so now I have two setups and I hope that it'll be the last two I buy for awhile fingers crossed haha I thought smoking was expensive but holy have I spent a lot over that period of time I couldn't have chosen everything without the help of lurking on the forum so thank you everyone! Look forward to helping out when I can

dom qp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2015
South Central... Ontario
:eek: Gasping for air!

Here, take one: , .

In all seriousness though, I feel you. I'm about a month in and i've also got the CF Sub-Ohm, Atlantis V2, Nautilus Mini, Subtank Mini, Sigelei 150 W on the way, and a couple Ego C/Ts.

Trying to support local B&Ms, lack of convenience is one of the reasons why I quit ~2 years ago, but not all of them using affordable pricing.

Pooched

Jun 15, 2015
It never ends with buying haha :) I constantly sell older stuff I don't use to buy new stuff.
Where at in Canada? My girlfriend lives near Toronto.

As far as cheaper, it doesn't on what you buy and how often. I don't buy devices often but when I do I spend more than I want haha
I'm over near Vancouver BC and selling old stuff has helped me a lot for my new stuff I only have the 150w and the smpl now and both are great for what I'm doing the smpl for at home and the sigelei for on the go don't plan on buying anything els for a long time... or until something new catches my eye :p

Reactions: dbrandt01

Pooched

Jun 15, 2015
Howdy & Welcome! Wait, should have said Cheers Eh!

Go on and let the "Now I'm Good & Done" go and embrace the Cold Vaper's Truth....
Never Done and It's All Good.
Thanks and yeah now I'm just going through different juices I have one called fire in the whole not 100% sure what company made it or the pg vg but it's my favourite out of the many I've tried not sure about ordering juices from the states would they get through the border?

nitewalkr

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2015
Sauga
It never ends with buying haha :) I constantly sell older stuff I don't use to buy new stuff.
Where at in Canada? My girlfriend lives near Toronto.

As far as cheaper, it doesn't on what you buy and how often. I don't buy devices often but when I do I spend more than I want haha

I usually buy my things from DashVape (where I shop for my e-juices on regular basis) if you guys are near Toronto this one and there is another one called VapeMeet (where I got my starter kit from.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread