New Juices Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimps McGhee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Kansas City, KS
So today is 5 days free from analogs. My ego twists and clearos arrived on Wednesday, at which point I was able to get rid of the disposable blu and finally see what I was missing. I ordered 3 bottles from Mt Baker Vapor which also arrived on Wednesday. I ordered RY4, Monster, and Watermelon, all 24mg. I received a free sample of 12mg Zinger tea as well. I have been vaping strictly the watermelon since Wednesday as I wanted to give the others a chance to steep. I would like to add to my inventory of juices with an order placed later today from a vendor yet-to-be-determined. I am looking for at least one flavor that I would be able to vape straight from the mail as I am almost growing "tired" of the watermelon. I don't mind allowing others to steep in the box with the already steeping bottles, as long as I get one that I can throw straight into the tank. I would love to try out some Boba's Bounty, as I have seen nothing but RAVING reviews of that one, so hopefully that site will be up in the near future. I don't know if it is just years of analog usage that has destroyed my taste or if the "fruity" juice is just not really my thing right now.

TL;DR.....I need some suggestions on vendor/flavors to add to my supply. (And if someone was feeling especially neighborly :) I would love some Boba's to try haha). I do live in a small town in KY with NOOOOO B&M stores within a 2 hour drive AFAIK.

Thanks,
Chimps

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
I order my juices from MBV also, and HHV. I only steep mine after I first try them. I have not found one that was so bad that it has had to steep. I think they will all get better over time, but I think steeping is a personal choice. Just shake well and give it a try, if you don't like it, put it away to steep and try it again later. Good luck and vape on:vapor:

Toast fire

Verified Member
Apr 21, 2013
Illinois
Goodejuice has some pretty good stuff, I really like their house blend tobacco, you can use it right away it just gains complexity with steeping. They are local so I've seen where they operate, clean and friendly. I also get apple pom smoothie evo juice from them. It's a really nice crisp palette cleanser after vaping tobaccos and menthols.

I am new to vaping and have been spending a lot of time researching and trying to find a reputable seller of ejuice. Because buying online I don't know what conditions they are making this ejuice and what quality of pg and vg they are using, I am proceeding with caution.
I have reviewed on website Spinfuel. Has anyone else looked at this site? I seem to see it frequently as a resource for information on vendors. I have decided to purchase from Virgin Vapors. They offer all organice and natural flavorings and food grade PG and VG. There are to many ecig vendors and without it being regulated this makes me very nervous. Would be interested in anyone elses thoughts on this?

Last edited:

heroinesick

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2013
Louisville, KY
So today is 5 days free from analogs. My ego twists and clearos arrived on Wednesday, at which point I was able to get rid of the disposable blu and finally see what I was missing. I ordered 3 bottles from Mt Baker Vapor which also arrived on Wednesday. I ordered RY4, Monster, and Watermelon, all 24mg. I received a free sample of 12mg Zinger tea as well. I have been vaping strictly the watermelon since Wednesday as I wanted to give the others a chance to steep. I would like to add to my inventory of juices with an order placed later today from a vendor yet-to-be-determined. I am looking for at least one flavor that I would be able to vape straight from the mail as I am almost growing "tired" of the watermelon. I don't mind allowing others to steep in the box with the already steeping bottles, as long as I get one that I can throw straight into the tank. I would love to try out some Boba's Bounty, as I have seen nothing but RAVING reviews of that one, so hopefully that site will be up in the near future. I don't know if it is just years of analog usage that has destroyed my taste or if the "fruity" juice is just not really my thing right now.

TL;DR.....I need some suggestions on vendor/flavors to add to my supply. (And if someone was feeling especially neighborly :) I would love some Boba's to try haha). I do live in a small town in KY with NOOOOO B&M stores within a 2 hour drive AFAIK.

Thanks,
Chimps

Hey there, neighbor(ish)! I'm from Ky, too. ( Louisville ) but I just wanted to say: Some people don't ever dig fruity flavors. It's just not their thing. I can't dig tobacco or sweet flavors like cheesecake or anything, so just fruit here. There are also coffee and tea flavors, if you dig those.

I'll have to recommend Roar Vapor. My newest latest obsession, and they're down in TN so the shipping here was pretty fast, around three days I think. I'll recommend ECBlends (I didn't care too much for MBV with the exception of their Ecto Cooler.) but remember: Taste is subjective, and it's alot of trial and error. Good luck!

Also, this might help for finding a brick and mortar store.Electric Cigarette|Eliquid|Supplies|Electronic Cigarette|Ejuice|Smokeless|Vapor Search USA (If you make it down to Nashville alot, I really recommend Nashville Vapor! They are very nice, and reasonably priced products!)

mathematicus

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
Erwin
I have been vaping for 2.5 years, and my new favorite flavor is SV101 from Smartvapes. It is a complex liquid, much like Boba's, but the taste isn't quite the same, just the complexity. Every time I vape it, I get a hint of a different flavor. Sometimes it is coffee, or coconut, or chocolate. A friend of mine says it tastes like an oatmeal cookie?? Anyway, one word of advice on the Boba's...a customer of mine, I work at Rocky Top Vapor in TN, bought some Boba's online and it tastes nothing like what I am used to. It also destroyed two ProTanks, it ate the glue right off of them. Please be cautious if you order it online. My shop also has a lot of good juices if you are interested.

Welcome to Rocky Top Vapor

MsComptrtchr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Tucson, it's a dry heat
Can someone explain the magical mythical elixer that is "Boba's"? :p

Is it a generic name for a juice flavor than can be found at multiple sites (where do you get it?) Is it some bizarre blend? Iis it a tobacco-y flavor? Where did it come from (who developed it?) Why do some people love it so much? What is it about it that eats attys? Why do people talk about hoarding it - is it always sold out (like ammo?!), hard to find, hard to make, too expensive??

Could I ASK more questions tonight (said in the manner of Chandler Bing)?

obsidianchao

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2013
United States
Can someone explain the magical mythical elixer that is "Boba's"? :p

Is it a generic name for a juice flavor than can be found at multiple sites (where do you get it?) Is it some bizarre blend? Iis it a tobacco-y flavor? Where did it come from (who developed it?) Why do some people love it so much? What is it about it that eats attys? Why do people talk about hoarding it - is it always sold out (like ammo?!), hard to find, hard to make, too expensive??

Could I ASK more questions tonight (said in the manner of Chandler Bing)?

It's a complex blend from AVE. If I recall correctly, it's part tobacco, part graham cracker, part... chocolate, maybe? I've never had it, so I'm not too insightful. People love the hell out of it, just like Pluid. It's crazy popular.I guess it just tastes that good.

But AVE is down because their credit card processor f'ed up (or something) and tons of people lost card info. There are clones out there, but nobody has perfected it. There's a thread on Boba's Bounty cloning in the DIY section, I believe.

And yes, it's not cheap. AVE is a gourmet vendor. No MBV prices here. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread