New, jus sayin Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayzee

Jun 30, 2018
Aloha,
New to the forum, not to vaping but I guess you'd consider me a novice. I don't like complicated things and started vaping to quit cigs so wanted it to be as close to easy as flicking a bic and taking a drag.
I found the forum cuz I recently purchased an IStick Pico S and it's leaking. BAD and I was searching for any help. I did find a thread from '17 that offered some great advice and gave some options which I will try so Mahalo for that. I decided to stick around cuz everyone sounded so nice and I figured I'd probably learn some stuff.
So Hi....And Happy vaping!

Aloha,

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Aloha,
New to the forum, not to vaping but I guess you'd consider me a novice. I don't like complicated things and started vaping to quit cigs so wanted it to be as close to easy as flicking a bic and taking a drag.
I found the forum cuz I recently purchased an IStick Pico S and it's leaking. BAD and I was searching for any help. I did find a thread from '17 that offered some great advice and gave some options which I will try so Mahalo for that. I decided to stick around cuz everyone sounded so nice and I figured I'd probably learn some stuff.
So Hi....And Happy Vaping! Aloha,
Welcome and glad you joined.
The information below can help with additional tank problems.
Might like to read:
Coil Priming 101 | E-Cigarette Forum
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Most Frequently Asked Vaping Questions Part 2
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum
How many watts do you vape at?
14 Easy Tips To Fix Your Leaking Clearomiser | E-Cigarette Direct
TFV8 leaking

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread