Status
Not open for further replies.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Wow!! I love vape-mail from Greece... Especially today with the latest design ProVari extension & ring from Kir Fanis. :)

Provari extension-cap+ring - Gr-Modders

The ring fits tightly with my Hercules.. Can't even turn it if I want to. The extension base.. Well, again... WOW! The only PITA was removing the spring from my stock cap, and installing it in the new one. I would like to see future extensions come with a spring already installed. The bottom ring with holes does not come off, and it's somewhat difficult to get the spring seated inside the deep tube. I am fortunate to have a beading tool kit with a long set of tweezers which helped greatly. It was worth the effort though ;) The set also comes in brass.

(Click To Enlarge)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
blue-chrome-ext.jpg

I do like the chrome cap look. :thumb:

Before I bought my first Provari, I had the foresight to order one of the last chrome extension caps that Provape sold before retiring them. This was about a month before the colored Provari's were even put on sale, which I knew I wanted. So I had a chrome extension cap about a month before I even had my Provari.

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
I"m pretty sure they take PayPal, when you check out from PayPal it will show the amount in dollars. One of the reasons I like ordering from overseas is they can take PayPal. Usually if they don't show prices in dollars I will just use Google currency converter to make sure I'm not buying a $500 carto tank or something.

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I use PayPal when ever I can, never had a problem with it yet.........do people get taken with PayPal? I always heard it was about the safest payment method there was.

I've never had issues ordering overseas using PP... :) I prefer it to using a CC if possible.

Kycap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2013
UK
Wow!! I love vape-mail from Greece... Especially today with the latest design ProVari extension & ring from Kir Fanis. :)

The ring fits tightly with my Hercules.. Can't even turn it if I want to. The extension base.. Well, again... WOW! The only PITA was removing the spring from my stock cap, and installing it in the new one. I would like to see future extensions come with a spring already installed. The bottom ring with holes does not come off, and it's somewhat difficult to get the spring seated inside the deep tube. I am fortunate to have a beading tool kit with a long set of tweezers which helped greatly. It was worth the effort though ;) The set also comes in brass.

(Click To Enlarge)

Love the top ring but not liking the bottom, i prefer to keep mine stock.
Might be tempted to order one or hypo 2, not made up the old mind yet.

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker

(Click To Enlarge)

Love it Technonut!!! I ordered the same kit and had it before my new ProVari arrived in anticipation of putting it together like this:

DSCN0316[1].jpg

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Unfortunately I am retired and have "way" too much time on my hands, so my favorite pastime has become dressing up my ProV's :blush:

This is a black one I got from the classies, you can see a little wear on the tube but it's not too bad, my bad eyes don't normally see it but these HD pics really bring it out. The ring and extension in brass is from Cigtechs (I also got the brass tip but didn't like it as much), the tank from IBTank and the tip from Mr.Vape. I think it pulled together rather well.

blkprovbrnz.jpg

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Unfortunately I am retired and have "way" too much time on my hands, so my favorite pastime has become dressing up my ProV's :blush:

This is a black one I got from the classies, you can see a little wear on the tube but it's not too bad, my bad eyes don't normally see it but these HD pics really bring it out. The ring and extension in brass is from Cigtechs (I also got the brass tip but didn't like it as much), the tank from IBTank and the tip from Mr.Vape. I think it pulled together rather well.

View attachment 254810

Another nice one... :) I like the contrast the brass gives to the black. The tank really pulls it together. :2cool:

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
Fantastic!

I know it would be a shame to modify such a piece of metal art, but have you considered brushing the KF extension with some 200 maybe 400 grit to match the brushed hippo and satin V2.5?

I'm not saying the polished doesn't look fantabulous. I'm just asking if you have considered it?

Thanks! :) I always seem to be waiting on stuff... My ultimate plan is to polish the Hippo to match the end-cap. I have another 4 weeks until my Rose RTA arrives from the UK, and I will polish it to match also. The finish on the Vari in the pics is actually more silver-colored than it appears, and personally, I think it will pull together well.. :)

The Hercules will go to my GF, and I am also waiting on a polished Origen dripper coming next month from Budapest, Hungary.. Damn.. I'm always on a list for something somewhere around the globe.. Hence, the "International Modaholic" that's below my screen name...:p

Who knows though.. I kind of like your suggestions also.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread