• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

New Kokomo shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Greensmoke doesnt have but 5 ish flavors, not that you could tell with the lack of vapor :p. There is another company trying to start up also. A lotta buzz on that. Im sure they will notify their customers once they open. Sounds like they have been selling kits part time on the side for a while. Ill post if i here something concrete. Imma try my best to support a local company, so long as they arent pushing fuma or some crap like that.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I've heard the Greensmoke ads on WWKI and have seen the shop, but have not been in.

They may have another juice vendor? Don't know, never been inside.

I've heard you talk about this other shop before BC, but I have not seen it yet. (Not that I am all over Kokomo. Only saw the Greensmoke one because it was on the way out from Hoops after a comedy show)

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
I havent heard the add yet, nor seen this other shop, just hearing a buzz. But for 100 flavors, you gotta have some idea of the market. What radio station is this being played on? I venture to say, short of a franchise contract- if they got requests for product, they would carry it, or at least try. I wouldnt mind seeing a nice liquid selection- especially if they let you sample them while you were there. First one that finds em better be posting if/when they get opened up. If their doing radio adds, I doubt its just rumors.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Something concrete!....The guy was rumored to work the campus, and rumors were right. I dropped sis off to class and saw his truck. Long story short, its a couple guys, seemed pretty cool, and they DO know about e cigs cause dude was rollin a CHUCK :p. They arent finished getting unpacked, but at least had a display case with egos, 510's, and boge cartos. Liquids seemed decent too, selection wise. The place isnt huge, but hey, their local, and looks like they are carrying good stuff, and prices looked good. Im diggin it. I think these guys will do good. Their competition is greensmoke and fuma...:p.
Duh, might want location. Right across street from burger king on south side....small, red building. If I wasnt following the guy I wouldve missed it. Kokomo pure vapes or vapors....shouldve got a business card. Ill get more info come payday...(friday)..woot woot! Show em some love if you get up in that area. Id hate to see our first "strictly e cigs" shop not make it.

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
OK. I did stop in the new Kokomo store yesterday. It is just north of the South Washington Burger King and is called Kokomo Pure Vapors.

They have about 47 flavors out. eGo, Riva, Joye hardware. Joye attys of various types and Boge cartos.

Met with Jeff & Jerry and they are great guys. Comes across as a couple of vaping familys trying to share the vape and grow a business.

They did not have anything I needed at the time, so I gave them a bottle of my Cuban Cigar juice as a welcome-to-the-neighborhood kind of thing and went to pick up the dog we are dog-sitting from the groomer.

Just wanted to let folks know there is a new brick&mortar around and it has some good quality stuff in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread