New Member and Vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amanda Q

Jan 8, 2015
Lake County, IL
Been smoking a pack a day (Full Flav. Cowboy killers LOL) for over 20 years and just started vaping. I got the iTaste vv 3.0 for Christmas and started right away with 12mg which ended up being too low, but still cut my analog smoking in half. I placed an order and finally received some 24mg (can't find higher than a 12mg in my local B&M) and I'm barely smoking at all. As a matter of fact, I'm down to a single cigarette a day!! Just can't seem to kick that first morning smoke yet.

I'm currently vaping French Vanilla Coffee, Toffee, and Peanut Butter Cookie from TheVaporRoom.net which turned out to be really good after a couple days, but no good when they first got here.

Where can I order a high quality and strong flavor juice that is good without waiting for it to steep?

Also, wondering which tank is best with my battery but without all these wicks? I have to keep them so full all the time so I don't taste burning.

Teelux

Nov 17, 2014
Ontario
Nautilus Mini for the clearo. The BVC coils are the best in that ohm range in my opinion. As for juice, you really need to try them before you buy them. Every vape shop I go to lets you sample the juices before you buy them. My brother bought a dozen inexpensive juices online, and half of them are not something I'd choose to vape. Sample them!

Last edited:

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Hello there, and welcome, Amanda!

You could go with the Aspire Nautilus Mini with Nautilus BVC coils or Kanger Aerotank V2 with the upgraded Kanger coils (1.5, 1.8 Ohm), but they are wider than your battery. Both 510 threaded.

Another, maybe more appropriate, option would be the Aspire K1 tank with Aspire small BVCs or the Kanger Aerotank Mini with the upgraded coils again. Both eGo threaded. Both smaller in volume than the previous two.

These are just from the top of my head...

R

I haven't tried Amerivape yet. Actually, the only place I've ordered juice from is TheVaporRoom.net. I ordered their 10 flavor sampler and fell in love with French Vanilla Coffee and Peanut Butter Cookie so I placed an order for a larger bottle of each.

I think I'm going to order a Mini Nautilus tank soon and give that one a spin. I bought a couple Kanger T3D and I do like them better than the big wicks, but they have too much air on the draw, so I think that with the added airflow control of the Nautilus it may be a winner.

Treborsmug

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2014
Dallas Texas
Some of the bad taste is also vaping technic. I have an I-Clear S which is top coil. Hold the button a second or two before drawing. Then draw lighter and longer. It will smooth it out quite a bit. Not sure how good you are with tools.....but... I always push the RDA's and RTA's. Do it once you you'll never go to factory atty's again. I rebuild the factory atty's now for better performance in those tanks. There are plenty of good stores online (listed here). Stay out of the rip off B&M. (not all, but most). My fave online are Vivd Smoke, Vape Royalty, Ecigsupply and recent Code Vape (has some Kayfun V4 left) there going fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread