New Member: DIY Juice HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Bastock

Mar 17, 2016
Hello guys my name is Jack, I live in the UK and I'm slowly upgrading. I've decided I now want to start making my own juice because its all getting very expensive. I have also watched alot of videos online but still abit hazey with product choice. So here is the questions I have to ask -

(UK Websites please)
- Best place to buy my flavour concentrate?
- Best place to buy my PG & VG?
- Best place to buy syringes?
- Best place to find recipes and formulas?
- Should I buy already mixed PG & VG?

If you guys could help me it would be a huge, as non of my friends vape nor do I know anyone that can help, thankyou so much for your time,
Jack

My set up is -
RX2000 200w
velocity dripper
OHMS at 0.28

Favourite UK juice -
Pure Evil: Sloth
Relentless: Grape Drank

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hello guys my name is Jack, I live in the UK and I'm slowly upgrading. I've decided I now want to start making my own juice because its all getting very expensive. I have also watched alot of videos online but still abit hazey with product choice. So here is the questions I have to ask -

(UK Websites please)
- Best place to buy my flavour concentrate?
- Best place to buy my PG & VG?
- Best place to buy syringes?
- Best place to find recipes and formulas?
- Should I buy already mixed PG & VG?

If you guys could help me it would be a huge, as non of my friends vape nor do I know anyone that can help, thankyou so much for your time,
Jack

My set up is -
RX2000 200w
velocity dripper
OHMS at 0.28

Favourite UK juice -
Pure Evil: Sloth
Relentless: Grape Drank

Plenty to read and much to learn.
Have fun

UK Vapers - Mixology Laboratory

http://allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/board/18/mixology-general

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
UK List of flavour concentrate suppliers

"e-liquid-recipes" <---google for the website --search box in top left corner
my second favorite, it's in english too
Le DIY pour les Nuls - Recettes DIY - Trucs et Astuces. <---translate in lower left corner, search in upper right
Clone Recipes | Homemade E-juice Recipes
Reddit...read the sidebar on right for more specific vendor info.
Mega TFA / TPA Recipe Thread • /r/DIY_eJuice (TFA/TPA)
Solid list of DIY clones! • /r/DIY_eJuice
hic • /r/cerealkillaclone (FA)

Reactions: Izan

Jack Bastock

Mar 17, 2016
Right guys, just a quick update. I've done my research and came to this conclusion. Im going to buy these selected products which am I right so?

1. 1 Litre 1L Vegetable Glycerine VG & Propylene Glycol
  2. 50ml - 75mg Nicotine (VG Based)
  3. 0.01 Digital Scales
  4. Syringes x2
  5. 15ml bottles

My outcome is to achieve flavors with either VG.PG ratio of 80/20,70/30 or maybe even 60/40.

If I do buy these things, should I be covered and ready to start making ? Thankyou :)

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi mate,
I use a perm marker to label bottles.
Take advantage of the "notes" section of your Ejuice calculator : I like EJMU

DarkStar Vapour
If you get nic in a PG base, I find the nic base plus flavouring mix out to about 20% ; then it's super easy to just top up with VG. 20/80

Good luck
I

Last edited:

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
If I do buy these things, should I be covered and ready to start making ? Thankyou :)

Sounds good to me. Guessing you are making low nic, and you're using PG/VG individual bottles, you can easily get your percentage of VG.

I would get the Nicotine in PG and follow @Izan suggestion.

As for concentrates... beware... too many companies bottle their own up (from the real thing) and dilute it.
(Yes... I'm afraid so).
I like Decadent, but if you are into 'posh' e-liquid maybe consider ready to go all-in-one concentrates. Chef's Vapour and T-Juice offer this.
There are clones of many recipes and AAEC has a ton of recipes.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
These are all in the UK, well, apart from the dropper bottles.

Here for 72mg nicotine base liquid. The UK's legal maximum for nicotine liquid is 72mg.
7.2% Nicotine (VG Base)
This is Vegetable Glycerine.
Best use this to keep the finished liquid reasonably thick.

But there again if you need it to be thinner get some Propylene Glycol nicotine base liquid. Here :
7.2% Nicotine (PG Base)

Here's some Vegetable Glycerine base/cutting liquid. Used to make the bulk of you e-liquid.
5 LITRE VEGETABLE GLYCERINE EP/USP FOOD/COSMETIC GRADE

And here's some Propylene Glycol base/cutting liquid if you prefer thinner e-liquid.
5 LITRES MPG Propylene Glycol USP/EP GRADE

Here's a page full of e liquid flavourings. Cheapest you'll find on the internet.
flavor concentrate | eBay

And here's a place to buy some dropper bottles. These ones have a long plastic tip which make it easier to refill your tanks without having to use anything else such as a syringe. Ships from Hong Kong and takes about two weeks. I couldn't find anywhere local that sells these types of long tip bottles and i searched for ages. Trust me they are a lot more practical than any other type.
3-100ml Empty Plastic Dropper Childproof Cap Squeezable Bottles e-juice E-Liquid

You're going to need some syringes and some blunt needles. Look here :
2ml 5ml 10ml 20ml Syringes Blunt Needles Refill INK Shisha Juice Vapes Glue | eBay

The nicotine base is 72mg so a quarter of that is 18mg. So using 5ml of that equates to 18mg when you finish making say 20ml of e-liquid. Easy right !?. If you're cutting 72mg nicotine base liquid down to 18mg all you need to do is make sure the nicotine base liquid is a quarter of the total volume of the finished liquid you are making.

So to make 20ml of e-liquid with for example 18mg of nicotine.

5ml of VG nicotine base liquid.
13ml of VG cutting liquid.
2ml of flavouring.

Shake for a few minutes and you're done.

That's how i like it. That's 90% VG / 10% PG. The flavouring is PG based.

If you do need it thinner you could use a lot more flavouring if you wanted or use the Propylene Glycol nicotine base and cutting liquids instead of VG. Propylene Glycol is thin like water. Vegetable Glycerine is much thicker. I don't know how thick you need it but some people like it much thinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread