New member from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

KXCL

Nov 10, 2013
Japan
Hello to all. New to the forum and fairly new to vaping (11 months now). I'm from Japan and unfortunately we don't have any vaping shops around my area. The scene here is fairly new but steadily increasing.

Currently vaping with a Joyetech eVic with FW 1.4. I love it but having problems uploading vaping data to my PC. I'm hoping this forum can help.

:)

OlDogNewTricks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Venice, FL
Welcome to the forum. Sadly, the vast majority of B&M stores are average at best, so you will most likely be ordering online anyway from the best of the best. I have the same eVic and firmware and yes, it can be a pain at times. Just unplug your USB and plug it back in until it says that it sees it. Takes me 2 or even 3 times sometimes. I don't do it very often, so it really doesn't bother me. I don't track my vaping. I use the software to easily make settings changes to the device. Things like changing the display or time. Mine keeps terrible time, but I change out the batteries rather than using the passthrough to charge them. I find that the passthrough does not charge the battery fully. My charger does. I bought three batteries for it and swap them out. Hope this helps. Good luck and have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread