New member from Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthEmma

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ohio
Hi!
I've been vaping for about a month and really enjoy it. I didn't actually smoke cigarettes before, but I just wanted to try vaping for the flavor of it. I vape 0mg nic juices because I just don't want to get "hooked" on nic. (No disrespect to others who use nic. I just don't care to use it myself.)

In the last month I've picked up an iStick, an Aspire Nautilus mini, an eGo ONE, and a Kanger subtank nano. I have an istick 30W on it's way along with a Kanger subtank mini. I've also spent more than I care to say on ejuices.

I've gotten into the DIY threads on ejuice and have made a few myself in the last few days. They are steeping in my basement where it is cool and dark. I'll give them a couple weeks and then try them.

I am really interested in the great threads about recipes for DIY ejuices. I've purchased a bunch of TFA flavors and have been tinkering with them. If I get any recipes figured out that taste good, then I'll be sure to post them.

I'm having lots of fun doing "chemistry" in my kitchen by measuring flavors and making ejuices.

It's nice to have found this community and I look forward to participating in these forums.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum DarthEmma. Glad to have you here!:)

For all things DIY head on over to the DIY ELiquid Forum. You will not be able to post there until you get in your first 5 posts and the servers update at :25 past the hour. Make sure to read all the "stickies".

Recommended Reading For People New to DYI

For a juice mixing calculator consider using eJuiceMeUp

Here are some threads you may like to read through for different flavoring companies. Many of the posts include recipes and comments about a specific flavor.

1. Flavor Arts (FA) - Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings
2. The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) - The Flavor Apprentice Flavoring Thread => Also see Bill's Magic Vapor Blogs
3. Inawera (IW) - Inawera - a few reviews
4. Capella (CAP) - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/637270-diy-capellas-recipe-thread-v2-0-a.html
5. Hangsen (HS) - The Hangsen Thread
6. VapingZone (VZ) - New Super Concentrated Flavors & New Super Concentrated Flavors - Part 2
7. Flavor West (FW) - Flavor West DIY flavor review

DIY Recipe Sites

* ECF E-Liquid Recipes <= Feel free to post your recipes here for all members to enjoy
* EcigExpress Archive Cookbook
* E-Liquid-Recipes
* UK E-Liquid Recipes
* kritikalmass - E-Liquid Recipes
* One Stop DIY Shop - Recipes

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf DarthEmma. Nice to meet you and so glad you are here. Lots and lots of wonderful DIY threads here. Already got some steeping. That is wonderful. Have fun and make yourself at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread