New member from Saint Louis Missouri with a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are on Facebook, check out our local FB group: St. Louis Vapors. A great bunch of people. We meet monthly, where many of the vendors bring their wares and flavors to try.

I'm pasting the list of local vendors we keep in the notes section. Sorry it's not pasting cleanly.

St. Louis Area Vendors:

ANGELSMARK

E-Cigarettes & E-Liquids | AngelsmarkUSA.com

https://www.facebook.com/AngelsmarkusaECigs?fref=ts

Angie Jones Anderson

36 Gravois Rd.

Fenton, MO 63026

(314) 691-ECIG (3244)

Joyetech EGO-C, Elips-C, Emini Kits • Halo Liquids, Firebrand, Ovale

ELITE VAPORWORKS

Elite Vaporworks Home

Jayson Vaughn

Justin Fullerton

Liquid • Starter Kits • Cartomizers • Batteries • Chargers • Atomizers

FREEDOM SMOKE

110 South Second Street

Festus, MO 63028

(636) 524-1693

Johnson Creek E-Juice & kits, over 60 flavors, VaperKing kits, vaping lounge

Free hot coffee

MAXIMUM VAPORS

Welcome to Maximum Vapors - E Cig Supplier

2745 High Ridge Blvd. #6

High Ridge, MO 63049

(866) 553-8169

Kits • Mods • Liquids • Batteries • Atomizers • Cartomizers

MOVE2VAPOR

MOVE2VAPOR

https://www.facebook.com/Move2Vapor

Harry & Donna Kholer

3901 Union Road

St. Louis, Missouri 63125

(314) 329-6689

Kits • Batteries • Accessories • Cartomizers • Liquids

ST. LOUIS VAPOR

STL Vapor Home page

114 E. Elm St. Suite 10

O’Fallon, MO 63366

314-VaporOK

(314) 827-6765

SMOKE SMART, LLC

https://www.facebook.com/smokesmartllc

Cara Buchanan

356 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.

St Peters MO

636-283-0440

Vapor Lounge • Kits • Mods • Liquids • Batteries • Atomizers • Cartomizers • Parts • Accessories • Many Brands

SUPREME NICOTINE

The World's BEST E-Cigs America's Best E-Liquid

Phil Olano

Midrivers Mall

Kits • Accessories • Atomizers • Liquids

Old Town Kettles & Cups Gift Shop

USA PUFF N STUFF

SLB KGO / eGo t, ego St. Louis and St Charles County Electronic Cigarettes, e cigs Kanger T2 ce4www.USApuffNstuff.com

http://www.facebook.com/UsaPuffnStuffElectronicCigarette

Denise Newton-Menckowksi

13 East Pearce Blvd.

Wentzville, MO 63385

(636) 887-2101

Starter Kits • Parts • Liquids • Accessories

tyancey00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
st. Louis, Mo
i have been to the place in OFallon. they are nice folks. They will get you started. Does not seem like they have a lot of the high dollars options, but what they have works real well and they will not try and up sell you. i have a nice eGo-T and a clear tank. works great. gotta go back and get some more juice in some different flavors. They have tons of flavors... Getting ready to open one in North county at 270 and lindberg as well

ajadler

Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Order online. You will save money and get more bang for your buck. I order from beyondecigs. They guarantee you will receive your shipment in 3 days or less.

I disagree with you. I wish I would have known about a decent bricks and mortar shop when I started. I researched a lot, but what worked for me was so subjective that I went through a lot of equipment and juices before finding something that worked for me. There may be some things you can get more cheaply online, but stores like Move2Vapor (especially for the newbies who insist on cigarette looking stick batteries), USA Puff N Stuff in Wentzville and Maximum in High Ridge are very competitive and you can't beat their service. You can try their flavors and most equipment before buying. I hear Smoke Smart in St. Peters is also very good, but I haven't visited them yet. Angelsmark in Fenton has Halo juices and some really nice and unique cigarette sized options. You can also go to one of our Facebook group's meetups (every third Saturday). Most of our vendors are there to show off their wares and let you sample all the great flavors. You can usually get some great deals there too.

just a little warning, stay away from supreme nicotine. i bought an ego kit from them before i knew what i was doing, and got raped out of $160 for a $60 kit, and a bottle of juice. i have yet to see a juice thats worth $25 a bottle, much less the rot gut crap they sell as "america's best e-juice"

I have been to every one of the stores on the list above except 2. Supreme is definitely my least favorite. I suppose they serve a purpose being in malls, but I thought their products were very expensive and their ejuice not worth the price. They also don't have a nice calm environment to take the time to teach newbies and go through all the options. I don't shop at their kiosks.

tyancey00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
st. Louis, Mo
I disagree with you. I wish I would have known about a decent bricks and mortar shop when I started. I researched a lot, but what worked for me was so subjective that I went through a lot of equipment and juices before finding something that worked for me. There may be some things you can get more cheaply online, but stores like Move2Vapor (especially for the newbies who insist on cigarette looking stick batteries), USA Puff N Stuff in Wentzville and Maximum in High Ridge are very competitive and you can't beat their service. You can try their flavors and most equipment before buying. I hear Smoke Smart in St. Peters is also very good, but I haven't visited them yet. Angelsmark in Fenton has Halo juices and some really nice and unique cigarette sized options. You can also go to one of our Facebook group's meetups (every third Saturday). Most of our vendors are there to show off their wares and let you sample all the great flavors. You can usually get some great deals there too.

where is the Facebook group?

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
just a little warning, stay away from supreme nicotine. i bought an ego kit from them before i knew what i was doing, and got raped out of $160 for a $60 kit, and a bottle of juice. i have yet to see a juice thats worth $25 a bottle, much less the rot gut crap they sell as "america's best e-juice"

Yep, that's the place that took me for a ride with my 510 kit. Easily cost me 45 dollars more than it should have.

where is the Facebook group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/196374117101584/

Everyone is welcome. It's a great group of people. Meets are fun (every 3rd Saturday) and most of the vendors are there so you can check out their gear, taste their juice and compare notes on just about everything. The group was started by a few CASAA board members but it has grown immensely since then. The list I posted came from one of the info tabs in the group

As for local vendors I really like USA Puff N Stuff in Wentzville. It is worth the drive, prices are reasonable and they carry good quality products. 3 different lines of juice too, including Elite Vaperworks (Jayson, who owns Elite brings a truckload of juice to the meets for sampling and purchase. He's got some good ones).

Angelsmark in Fenton carries Halo juice which is very decent. The woman who owns it is really nice, a class act. She specializes in ecig stick battery kits. I'm an ego person but they have some really cool low profile kits that have tanks and some with a decent kick. Nice for stealth vaping or women who want to carry something small and elegant looking when carrying a small or clutch purse.

Maximum Vapors in High Ridge is good too. They have good quality juice and their list of flavors is growing. They sell eGo style equipment and lots of box mods, they have some gorgeous wood box mods. Good people and also worth the drive.

Move2Vapor is the perfect place for newbies, especially if they insist on being as much like a cig as possible. Harry and Donna (the owners) have been in business the longest and they focus on working with newbies to get the right setup. They use 808 threaded equipment, but have some really cool stuff. Harry's eJuices are excellent.

Last edited:

lynn huck

Moved On
Mar 1, 2013
st. louis
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Express

Moved On
Apr 10, 2013
St. Louis, MO
  • Deleted by sonicdsl