New member from Saint Louis Missouri with a question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonycap

Jan 20, 2013
Missouri
My thoughts on Stl vapor in ofallon ...... I wouldn't smoke their chemicals for free. Owner was a complete jackass when i asked what his pg/vg ratio was. I even explained i may be allergic to pg.........and he still wouldn't tell me. Then went on to tell me " I dont have anything in here for that " ( My provari )

Also before i left the shop I heard them tell a customer. " Yes we have that flavor but we don't know how much nic is in it. Is that ok ?"

To me that is very irresponsible

ReRay

Mar 7, 2013
Missouri
OMG on the Supreme Nicotine prices! stopped by the South County location. I support local businesses, but not those engaged in price gouging. Everything was around 2x the price of the average online shop.

The place in Festus is decent but little selection. The owner is a pretty nice fella. If anyone is in the market for Johnson Creek juices and hardware they are worth the visit for sure. They also have a 'juice bar' for making your own flavors which is pretty cool. I think they carry some juices from AquaVaporCig as well.

Look forward to checking into a couple of the others mentioned in this thread. Thanks everyone for advice on local shops!

STL vapor in O' Fallon is a good store out here but i find the prices are a little higher than my shop in Wentzville "old town kettles and cups" the juice and products are much cheaper :toast:

This is one of my favorite local shops. They are the real deal. They carry excellent quality products and juice at very reasonable prices. They spend as much time with me as I need and I always learn all kinds of stuff from them that end up saving me money down the road. I wish they were closer to me, but in a pinch you can always call them and they will ship anything to you.

OMG on the Supreme Nicotine prices! stopped by the South County location. I support local businesses, but not those engaged in price gouging. Everything was around 2x the price of the average online shop.

The place in Festus is decent but little selection. The owner is a pretty nice fella. If anyone is in the market for Johnson Creek juices and hardware they are worth the visit for sure. They also have a 'juice bar' for making your own flavors which is pretty cool. I think they carry some juices from AquaVaporCig as well.

Look forward to checking into a couple of the others mentioned in this thread. Thanks everyone for advice on local shops!

If you are in the South part of town try Maximum Vapors in High Ridge or the new place in South City at Bates and Gravois (Vape One). Both are good choices for eGo users. Both have good eJuice and reasonable prices. Angelsmark in Fenton and Move2Vapor in SoCo have excellent eJuices, but both cater more to the stick battery, eCig looking things. And Move2Vapor is strictly 808. They have some cool stuff though. I think you'd be happy with any of them. They are all reputable, family-owned and involved in the FB Group, where no one gets away with shoddy business practices without it spreading through the vine like small town gossip. All good people.

Last edited:

mmikee

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
st louis
I started with Move 2Vapor. They are really nice people. But, they do not carry anything VV except for the vv gripper. I did speak with them a few weeks ago, and they are going to start carying the Zmax in 808 thread.
Also, they carry a couple small clearo's and 808 cartos. No Kanger, Vision, etc. But, as I said, they are some of the most helpful, caring people I have met. A GREAT place for new vapers !

ManlyApeTits

Aug 16, 2013
St. Louis, MO
If you are in the South part of town try Maximum Vapors in High Ridge or the new place in South City at Bates and Gravois (Vape One). Both are good choices for eGo users. Both have good eJuice and reasonable prices. Angelsmark in Fenton and Move2Vapor in SoCo have excellent eJuices, but both cater more to the stick battery, eCig looking things. And Move2Vapor is strictly 808. They have some cool stuff though. I think you'd be happy with any of them. They are all reputable, family-owned and involved in the FB Group, where no one gets away with shoddy business practices without it spreading through the vine like small town gossip. All good people.

Thanks for the tip! I've been going to STL Vapor in SoCo/JeffCo, the flavors are tasty, and the service and incentives are nice. The mix of fluid has been quite inconsistent though (color and tastewise), and I'm unwilling to pay a premium for replacement coil heads. Running a so-called "kanger XL" which upon further research is most likely a vision vivi nova rip-off of some sort, but the parts all seem to be vision. That Vape One sounds like a winner (and only 3 mins from my place), in terms of rebuilding the coil heads.

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
Smoke Smart LLc has moved to Jungermann and Mexico rd behind USbank

Smoke Smart LLC

235 Jungermann Rd
Ste 102
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Neighborhood: St Peters
(636) 283-0440

I just went to the new shop and the guys there are far more knowledgeable than STLVapors. Plus they have the MVP V2 for less than STLVapors wants for a MVP V1. Actually most of the pricing appeared to be better except for liquids were about the same price excluding organic. STL Vapors charges roughly double the price for straight VG (organic) liquid.

SmokeSmart also carries a variety of omh coils and tanks. Lots of local shops are clueless about the benefits of a lower ohm coil. They even sell the RBA supplies and will rebuild them right in front of you. Yesterday i watched an employee working on one for a customer and showing him the basics. They also have a HUGE selection of kits and LOTs of tanks including the same tanks but with different ohm coils. I overheard the guy helping a customer and he knew enough to ask the customer what kind of PV he was using and recommend a lower ohm coil in the same tank.

These guys were super helpful to everyone as far as i could tell and the place was packed with people. I helped a lady with some info while we waited and she got a MVP V2 also. I let her handle my MVP V1 and explained the benefits of the V2. The sales guy seemed to be grateful i took the time since they were swamped.

I use STLVapor in Hazelwood occasionally for juice just because they are closer but they are basically clueless on the technical end. They acted like they did not even know the MVP V2 was available. They are selling a tank labeled Vision Pyrex and its a Jomotech Mini Pro Tank knock off made by Sinrow. I asked to see the box (yep Jomo) and even pointed it out to two employees and a person that appeared to be a manager. I also called the phone number and informed their CS rep who answered the phone. After more than a month they still have it falsely labeled as a Vision product. They want nearly the same price for a cheap clone as they do for a real Mini Pro Tank V2 and it takes a proprietary $3 2.5ohm coil. I checked the original and the spare, both were actually 2.7ohm.

The only good things i can say about them is they carry real Kanger Pro Tank and Mini Protank V2s for a very reasonable price. Although all of them ive bought have been 2.5ohms which i think is a bit odd for the Mini PT-II. They wanted quite a bit more for the new UniTank which is not really surprising for a new release. They also offer a HUGE selection of samples you can try and many are VERY good. Their Icy Mint is outstanding IMO. Their blueberry is pretty good and the Ry4 is not too bad either.

Stella Blues in Cedar hill near Hwy40 and BB has a small selection but the tank pricing is good. Some PV pricing seemed really high, especially on the MVPs. They had about the best price (with tax) ive seen on the iClear16 and T3S plus they sold lower ohm coils for the T3S and other Kangers/Innokins. He actually ordered in some iClear16s for me to try and knew they worked better with a iClear30 wick with some juices. They also gave me a discount on a 5 pack of genuine Kanger coils. Basically i got one free. Their BlueBerry waffle made in house is awesome IMO and only Steve makes the juice. He is one of the few local shop employees that will talk about the VG/PG blends of HIS juices. I think that is quite helpful because some tanks just don't wick well with some ratios. He will even make them to you requirements or desires. Some shops act like its some big trade secret and wont even tell me the PG/VG ratio. STLVapor refused to tell me on one occasion.

I have to agree about SupremeNicotine, They are insanely priced ($99 for a MVP V2) and most locations are kiosks in malls with a single employee. There is a main location at Manchester and New Ballwin rd called Saint Louis Vapor Lounge which has a better selection and staff but the pricing is still sky high.

Smoke Smart LLc has moved to Jungermann and Mexico rd behind USbank

Smoke Smart LLC

235 Jungermann Rd
Ste 102
Saint Peters, MO 63376
Neighborhood: St Peters
(636) 283-0440

I just went to the new shop and the guys there are far more knowledgeable than STLVapors. Plus they have the MVP V2 for less than STLVapors wants for a MVP V1. Actually most of the pricing appeared to be better except for liquids were about the same price excluding organic. STL Vapors charges roughly double the price for straight VG (organic) liquid.

I second smoke smart. Their selection of juice's is awesome. I reccomend dead man's party!

Evi|grin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
I stopped in Elite VaporWorks today at the new location on Schuetz and i was very happy i did.

Excellent pricing on Kanger coils and they had 3 different ohms. Comparable to online pricing $5.95/5 pack
Buy 3 36ml bottle of juice for $13.95 each and get one free.
Best price on the MT3S with 1.8ohm coil ive seen. Comparable to online pricing. $5.95each
Very good pricing on cartos and several ohm options.
Very good pricing on most mods
Good pricing on Smok DCT pyrex carto tanks and several Kangers.
Not much of a juice selection but the 6 i tried were good to excellent.
They steep their juice before offering it for sale.
Employee was EXTREMELY helpful and well informed.

A+ in my book!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread