New member from Winston Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

donnybullets

Jul 31, 2013
kernersville, nc
Hi guys and gals, i started vamping 5 months ago, and completely kicked a PAD habit... my clothes, breath, and car all smell better, and i have just purchased my first hybrid this week.

i started by giving Blu e-cigs a try, they were nor really doing it for me, but i got my girlfriend a kit also, and she loved them. after the batteries went dead and wouldnt hold a charge, i moved on to a Volt, and then a Volt Spinner... i also got my GF one and she loved it more than the Blu..

one of the guys at work turned me on to 310 vapors, and after watching alot of youtube vids about building a coil and wick, i decided to try a Vapor Craze Noble 1.... LOVE IT!!!!!!!

first wick was 400 mesh with some kanthal wire i got from my buddy at work, and i started seeing stuff about 325 mesh and twisted kanthal. i ordered the stuff, and tried it, second wick met a horrible demise when my top cap came off in my pocket and got all kinds of pocket lint on it. it never was that good anyway. at least not as good as my first attempt...

so last night, i rolled a 325 mesh wick with some 32g a kanthal twisted wire and WOW, massive cloud....

today, my GF's hybrid came in from evilbay, (el cheapo clone) would have loved to get another Noble 1, but i didnt know if she would even want to switch from the Volt because she has a problem with using the button on the end.... and i rolled another 325 with some more 32ga kanthal, and i think this wick works better, so i am definately getting the hang of it!!!!

i would like to thank Todd, from ecig reviews who's videos were great in helping me set up my new Noble 1, and also JC West who also helped a lot with the great vids...

5 months without a smoke.... i am now hooked on vaping!!!!!!

donnybullets

Jul 31, 2013
kernersville, nc
Thanks!!!

as far as flavors go, i have tried some, but i keep finding my way back to the tobacco flavors.. right now i am hooked on Niquid's Midnight express.... i tried an RY4 and a 555 and the 555 was horrible... tasted like dry stale bread to me... the ry4 was ok... desert joe was ok also.. but i just love the sweet carmel nutty tobacco flavor of Midnight Express. of course my GF has tried all the fruit flavors and prefers cherry the best...

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Thanks!!!

as far as flavors go, i have tried some, but i keep finding my way back to the tobacco flavors.. right now i am hooked on Niquid's Midnight express.... i tried an RY4 and a 555 and the 555 was horrible... tasted like dry stale bread to me... the ry4 was ok... desert joe was ok also.. but i just love the sweet carmel nutty tobacco flavor of Midnight Express. of course my GF has tried all the fruit flavors and prefers cherry the best...

If you like the 'baccy flavors, you might want to give H1N1 from nicoticket a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread