New member,Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
Greetings to all,

I decided to join your great community after receiving my GGTB "it's an awesome bit of kit" and I wanted to share initial thoughts on it.I decided to get the GGTB after a poor experience with a v3 stick maybe I was doing something wrong but it just did not cut it for me.

Anyway I did not want to make the same mistake again so I began searching for my next PV and having heard great things about imeo and Golden Greek (GGTS) I game across the GGTB (here) well I was hooked and I had to have one.Bare in mind the GGTB was approx the same price as the V3 stick (give or take a few £'s)

It arrived from E-cigz on the 28th,no fancy packaging just a jiffy bag with the GGTB wrapped in bubble wrap,I opened it up and was smitten the quality just oozed out from the GGTB.The body is bronze and zinc coated it looked like brushed SS but with a tinge of bronze showing through,very nice finish I must say.

On my GGTB the threads were silky smooth,the end caps just spun off,no grittiness,burrs or anything to interfere with the threading.Everything about the GGTB was with the end user in mind,you can break down all parts to clean and maintain with ease,in fact the switch was upgraded by myself,it's now magnetic.

Even the telescopic battery is quality solidly made just like all the other parts with the GGTB this thing has to be the best affordable PV out there ATM and well worth the £44 I paid,I'm definitely a GG convert and arrived where I'am by reading all about the GG products here,thank you so much guys and a special thanks to imeo for bringing another great product to the vaping community.

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
Nice GGTB commercial. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome to ECF.

Thanks AttyPops,I'm sorry I did not mean for it to come across as a commercial but rather my opinion of it.

Welcome to the forum John. That GGTT sounds like a beautiful piece of work. Where I can see a picture of it?

Btw, how is it working? Lots of vapor? Plenty flavor? What model is it? (Numbers....510, Kr808, ?)

Hi funny thing is I can't tell you how it vapes as I'm waiting on a adapter,I only use 510 atty's a carto's,the ggtb comes with a 901 fitting only at this time.That said by others accounts it produces great flavor and tons of vapor.Can take 1x10440, 2xcr123,2xrcr123,1x14500,2x1630 and 1x17670 battery

Here's a picture of mine,

001-30.jpg

JohnUK

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
UK
Thanks for the welcome Chrissie what I like about GG is the simplicity,for instance I've already modded the switch with two neo magnets.The magnets I had were little too big but I modded them to fit easy BTW I'm also known as John on UK vapers there must be others from there I know here too:)

Switch with the magnets I modded,the first magnet is what I started with.

006-22.jpg

and installed

005-29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread