New member...... Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. I'm a new member here. Little bout myself. I quit smoking and started vaping last year. Well kind of. I vaped for 6 month then started smoking again for 6 months. I was a 2 pack a day smoke. I stated vaping on a ego. Then a innokin mvp2. Then the innokin vtr. Then I started smoking again. I own now several mod boxes, mech mod clones. So far my fave mech mod is my is my 4nine. Hard hitter. Now where was I. Yes I quit then started again. Let me tell all you new vapers something. Skip the BS and go sub ohm. Now that I have quit again for a month and bought myself the new subtank, its the cream of the crop. It gives you plumes of vapor. Feeds it to you. So much more satisfying than the dirty analog. And flavor is awesome. I even don't care if a vape tobacco flavors anymore. Oh might I add first time I quit I was on 24 mg. Gross. I'm now on 6 and love the non burning sensation of the nicotine. Max VG is my favorite mix. I think I've rambeled enough on this post. Sorry if I went on too long. There's so much more to talk about. Like my fastech ocd addiction lol. Anyhow hi all!

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi Skullsdust and welcome aboard!

Glad you found a setup you like. Hopefully, this time, it will keep you cig-free.

Just food for thought - if you get a regulated mod, here's a thread about how to get sub-ohm-like experience without going sub-ohm:
My thoughts about sub-ohm and latest VV/VW devices...

Not trying to dissuade you (or anyone else) - just letting you know of additional options. :)

It also has good information on coil building for best performance.

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

Last edited:

Cavenerd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
Bahamas
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

I think that sub ohm and/or high power produces a much stronger, better vape than the old-tech devices but please remember when making recommendations to n00bs that after we "explain" how amazing the sub-ohm vape is, we need to follow that immediately with an in-depth safety class and strict admonitions about paying attention to the details.

To me, vaping is about quitting smoking. And using sub-ohm and/or high power devices is about vaping safely. It's not unsafe to sub ohm. It IS more complicated and the new vapers need to understand many things to make their journey safe and successful - especially with mech and unregulated mods.

Rsunderl listed a GREAT link and if you haven't yet, you should give it a read. Great info in there for us and for us to pass onto new vapers.

Vape on!
I look forward to seeing you on the threads.

iAmRaja

Mar 7, 2015
London, UK
Hello all,

I'm not new to vaping but a new member here. I started vaping about 2 years with cheap cigalikes only to secretly smoke on... erm... aeroplanes. I moved on to ego style after that, followed by APV's and on the Yihi SX Mini Mod with the Aspire Atlantis Tank. It's not an addiction for me, it's hobby - I enjoy vaping.

I live and work in London, UK.

iAmRaja

Mar 7, 2015
London, UK
Hi everyone. I'm a new member here. Little bout myself. I quit smoking and started vaping last year. Well kind of. I vaped for 6 month then started smoking again for 6 months. I was a 2 pack a day smoke. I stated vaping on a ego. Then a innokin mvp2. Then the innokin vtr. Then I started smoking again. I own now several mod boxes, mech mod clones. So far my fave mech mod is my is my 4nine. Hard hitter. Now where was I. Yes I quit then started again. Let me tell all you new vapers something. Skip the BS and go sub ohm. Now that I have quit again for a month and bought myself the new subtank, its the cream of the crop. It gives you plumes of vapor. Feeds it to you. So much more satisfying than the dirty analog. And flavor is awesome. I even don't care if a vape tobacco flavors anymore. Oh might I add first time I quit I was on 24 mg. Gross. I'm now on 6 and love the non burning sensation of the nicotine. Max VG is my favorite mix. I think I've rambeled enough on this post. Sorry if I went on too long. There's so much more to talk about. Like my fastech ocd addiction lol. Anyhow hi all!

Welcome! I'm a new member too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread