New Member Here....1 year off cigs and first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieP

Nov 15, 2011
Arkansas
Been reading this site the past year, just got around to signing up, lol. My name is Ron, been off the nasties for a year now and it's probably due to all the great info, reviews and commentary on this site. Thank You all.

Just received my first order last week from Ms. T's and love the Snickerdoodle and Banana Cream Pie. Awesome!! Keeps tasting better by the day. Have also had good luck from Tasty Vapor (Cinnacide, Mint ChocChip & Choc Banana Walnut) Great flavors and fast service from them as well. Have also tried the English Toffee and Ecopure Rich from Cignot and they were great as well.

Using an Ego passthrough and Boge soft cap LR cartos.

So anyway... Hi!

phatman

Moved On
Nov 15, 2011
FL
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved on

JDidGirl

Oct 19, 2011
Somewhere In SC
Congrats on being smoke free for a whole year! That's awesome. I hope that I can say the same thing next year around this time. We started vaping about a month ago and we cut down gradually. The first we went from smoking a pack a day to only 4 a day. The next week we cut it down to 3 a day... and so on and so on. This is my first week doing the smoke-free thing (well, except for vaping) and so far so good. We are being realistic about it. I've told myself if I want one then I'm allowed to have one, but so far... I've not wanted one that much. Besides, why do that when there are so many great flavors out there to vape? I just wish I had found out about this sooner.

Chessiesmile

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2011
NE Arkansas
Hi ya Ronnie, from another Arkansan! I am from the north east corner close to Missouri bootheel. Congratulations on your quit, what an accomplishment! I hope to be able to say the same thing (that I am a year clean) in about 51 weeks:laugh: I will use ya as my example! Hope to see you around the forum.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread