New Member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Just discovered this forum after influence from a friend of mine in e office.
Ever since I purchased the eVic, I've stopped smoking an Analogue cigg..

Tried e-ciggs many years ago during their early stages where the smoke delivery and taste was just HORRID, totally gave up on it until I tried my friend's eVic. I can say that E-ciggs evolved and improved dramatically in terms of their quality and effectiveness over the past years.

I'm on a journey to quit smoking completely, met quite a number of people selling eciggs and accessories across the boder(malaysia) and all of them were ex smokers, who no longer smoke analogues! I would say that eciggs are great inventions!

Seen lots of success stories, and for once, I have the confidence to quit smoking now!

Dakota Jim

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
in a warehouse buried near Univille SD
hey Jeff

Huge advances in vaping technology lately. I am waiting for when they have to use a mod to save the crew on the space station (probably be a DNA80)

anyway, welcome to the ECF
9pribk.gif
295xrtd.gif
9pribk.gif

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi Jeff and welcome to ECF. The folks here are knowledgeable, helpful and supportive. Congrats on making the decision to give up analogs and I hope you find vaping to be a more than sufficient substitute.

I'll echo AkGirl79's asking you to share your vaping journey with us. I know I also thoroughly enjoy hearing and reading success stories. I also appreciate folks sharing their struggles, because all is not peaches and ice cream. Sometimes I have learned a bunch from someone sharing their challenges and struggles.

Wishing you success and a worthwhile and enjoyable vaping journey. Namaste.

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Thanks for the warm welcome here!

To be honest, I guess I'm on a 2nd journey to find the right economical juice for daily vape,
I've tried MonkeyVapes Supersnow(malaysia local brand) and it really blows me off the first time, Supersnow contains mainly Orange, Strawberry and pineapple menthol, every experience with that is smooth refreshing feeling, mild to medium throat hit. I'm not sure what the PG/VG ratio is but I would think it's probably 60/40 or maybe 50/50 based on my guesstimation. I've tried Liquas, knowing that they are 70/30.

However after vaping for almost a week, I think my tongue is starting to get less sensitive from any flavours that I tried. Looking for remedies to regain back the mind blowing experience as a "virgin" tongue.

Will be drinking lots of water and tea, maybe some lemon lozenges might help too.

I would consider this as a premium liquid and would be too costly as daily favourite, incase I get used to it, then it would be a waste. Those with access to this juice, I would advise to give it a shot, my first impression of it was mind blowing!.

Retail price is about MYR50 per 30ml, Guess they just launched, information not readily available online.

NoMoAnalog

Nov 30, 2013
NY, NY
Hi, I'm new too, and I had the same concern...after spending so much on cigs, i didnt want to spend more on a new "habit".

So, I bought the liquids and mix at home....just did my first batch, but yet to vape it - just filled my small atomizer.

But I made 100 ml, and it comes out to about 10 US cents per ml.

something to think about.....

I bought PG, VG, some nicotine and flavoring. Also bought a graduated cylinder and glass storage jar with dripper screw top.

Then I used an online calculator to give me the proportions, 50PG/50VG/12% nicotine and some flavoring. measured in the graduated cylinder, poured into the storage jar and quick cap and shake, and I think I am done!

i hope that helps. good luck

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Awesome, man! Are you getting an evic now?? I tried one the other day. That menu was pretty wild. So many options! Lol

HAHA Yes!

my first one was an evic,
however I'm loving my Chiyou + Taifun GT clone with 28awg wires and 100% cotton wool now,
the evic is sitting one corner now but I guess I would bring it up again eventually!
Photo 29-11-13 10 22 57 pm.jpg Photo 29-11-13 10 23 28 pm.jpg

Jeffydoo

Verified Member
Dec 1, 2013
NIL
Hi, I'm new too, and I had the same concern...after spending so much on cigs, i didnt want to spend more on a new "habit".

So, I bought the liquids and mix at home....just did my first batch, but yet to vape it - just filled my small atomizer.

But I made 100 ml, and it comes out to about 10 US cents per ml.

something to think about.....

I bought PG, VG, some nicotine and flavoring. Also bought a graduated cylinder and glass storage jar with dripper screw top.

Then I used an online calculator to give me the proportions, 50PG/50VG/12% nicotine and some flavoring. measured in the graduated cylinder, poured into the storage jar and quick cap and shake, and I think I am done!

i hope that helps. good luck

Fantastic, looks like ur good to go!

However the place that I live, you don't get nic. So self mixing of with nic definitely cannot do.
I can try starting with just flavouring just to get the fun of it =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread