Status
Not open for further replies.

Nev NYC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Bronx, NY
Hey ppl,

This is my 1st post here. I've been smoke free for over 4 months now and have been a very active member of the vaping community since I began. I hope to learn more from the veterans here and share what knowledge I've acquired with other fellow vapers.

I started vaping after a health condition caused me to have surgery to correct the issue. It was not directly smoking related but was definitely a contributing factor. I'm 32 years old and have a lot more to see and do before I check out so it was a necessary thing for me to quit smoking. vaping has been the only think that has successfully assisted with quitting smoking.

When I started vaping I was going through Njoy disposables. I went on to try all the other convenient store brands before purchasing my 1st real kit. My 1st kit was the Halo G6 kit. I found the Halo kit pretty enjoyable at the time before buying my 1st twist. Once I bought my 1st twist, I felt like my eyes were opened to a real vaping experience. I bought quite a few twists and spinners with pretty much every standard clearo that I could find. My 1st mod was a Vamo which I still use. I've graduated to using a mech mod that I love and am slowly building a nice collection. I try and pass down all my old gear to ppl who would like to quit as well.

My ADV is Halo's Tribeca. To me, it's the greatest tasting flavor I've ever had. I've gone through countless bottles of eliquid from more vendors I can remember. I was a menthol smoker but have found my vaping taste buds only care for tobacco flavors. I'm not into the sweet candy or fruity stuff and very rarely vape any menthols.

So that's me and I look fwd to meeting the forum members here and learning more and hearing other ppls opinions on mods, eliquids, and everything else that goes along with the vaping lifestyle.

Eric1217

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Long Beach, CA, USA
Welcome to ECF :)

I'm so glad to hear your story cause it remind of the time when I too got a hold of my first Twist and the diff is like Night and Day from those gas station brand. Anyway I'm glad you came here and we are all happy to have somebody who we know is willing to give his opinion or advice whenever we need to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread