New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone. I am new to this site and new to e-cigs as well. Let me give a bit of an introduction and explain how I got started on e-cigs.

I have always been fascinated by smoking, although for a long time I was against smoking because of its negative effects on health. I started out by collecting and smoking tobacco pipes. I loved collecting pipes and learning about pipe smoking. The whole process and variables that go into pipe smoking greatly interested me.

My next step was moving onto clove cigarettes. I saw them at tobacco shops and decided to buy some. I liked the flavor and the fact that it was like smoking a cigarette but wasn't technically a full blown cigarette. Eventually I got very tired of the taste of clove and began smoking actual cigarettes. Since then I've smoked cigarettes for about 2 and a half years.

Yesterday I read an Vice news article on e-cigarettes: Vaping Is the Fanboy-Charged Future of Cigarettes and Weed | Motherboard

The article got me interested and made mention of an AltSmoke store in my area. So yesterday I decided to pay the store a visit. I ended up going home with a Joytech e-cig and a bottle of juice.

So far I am extremely pleased with what the e-cig offers. I have been reading non-stop on the internet learning about e-cigs. I am optimistic that this will give me an alternative to analog cigarettes.

I'm excited to join this community and to start learning more. I can easily see this becoming a hobby for me.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Hello and Welcome to ECF, and the world of Vaping

ECF is a great vaping community with many friendly people who are more than willing to answer any questions You may have and help You out in any way. So take a look around, make Yourself at home and don't hesitate to ask any questions You may have, but most importantly enjoy Your vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread