Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazelli

Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Hi all. I am a bit of an odd duck here I think. Long ago I used to smoke a pipe, never smoked cigarettes. I bought my son and another friend e-cigarettes for their respective birthdays because I thought it was a good alternative, both health and cost wise from analog cigarettes. Fast forward several months (about a week ago) and I decided, that I'd give them a try myself. The few hits people gave me from their e-cigs reminded me of my pipe days.

I bought a Vamo v2 and added a Protank, armed myself with a few sample juices and gave it a go. I'm hooked! I preordered a Protank 2 and I picked up an RSST. I am having a blast!

I've discovered this is actually a hobby! I've been reading the forums, learning something new every day and lusting over hardware more than 'Tim the toolman'.

I don't have any specific questions, but I'd be interested in hearing from anyone else who has had similar experiences.

CheekyChica

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Las Vegas Nevada
www.youtube.com
Hi & Welcome to ECF!
I been vaping for about 3 months now and off analogs for good! Other than the health benefits and my family and house thanks me, it too has become a hobby for me! I Make all my own e-juices now, and now I make them for a few friends. I also make e-cig laynards from hemp cording and gemstones and crochet e-cig holders. I also have been making 510 drip tips from baking clay and now I'm making e-cig cases out of plastic canvas and making cloth ones I sew with a sewing machine! Tons of fun and soon Im hoping to try and sell a few on e-bay, even my Mom is crocheting e-cig holders! :D

...and yes now I "lust" over new hardware for e-cigs, I make sure I have a durable one with a pass through for at home, a durable one for at work, a fancy one for when Im going out to eat and to the clubs and bars/pool halls, and funky neat looking ones and accessories and tons of tanks and batteries that match what Im wearing, its endless and sooo much fun, about as much fun as shoe shopping! lol ;)

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Don't know where else to post this, maybe somrbone can answer this. I can't post any place yet. I just built a mod and used 60/40 rosin solder. Will/can I get lead poisining from this? Once i get a new 510 connector I will redo it. Are regular egos lead solder free? Does anyone even know?

Don't know if they are lead free, but the solder shouldn't be anywhere near the juice or the coil, so that shouldn't be an issue.

rvs125

Verified Member
Feb 4, 2012
Bay Area, USA
Hi & Welcome to ECF!
I been vaping for about 3 months now and off analogs for good! Other than the health benefits and my family and house thanks me, it too has become a hobby for me! I Make all my own e-juices now, and now I make them for a few friends. I also make e-cig laynards from hemp cording and gemstones and crochet e-cig holders. I also have been making 510 drip tips from baking clay and now I'm making e-cig cases out of plastic canvas and making cloth ones I sew with a sewing machine! Tons of fun and soon Im hoping to try and sell a few on e-bay, even my Mom is crocheting e-cig holders! :D

...and yes now I "lust" over new hardware for e-cigs, I make sure I have a durable one with a pass through for at home, a durable one for at work, a fancy one for when Im going out to eat and to the clubs and bars/pool halls, and funky neat looking ones and accessories and tons of tanks and batteries that match what Im wearing, its endless and sooo much fun, about as much fun as shoe shopping! lol ;)

I'm interested to see pic's on your e-cig holders. Sounds cool what your making. Any pic's to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread