New Member, Looking for advice on e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

44shooter

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Hi
I've been vaping for about a month and totally off analogs for 10 days. I started with Halo juice and hardware. Using some G6 Minitanks and a couple of Tritons. The hardware seems to perform flawlessly.

My first juice and the juice I used to quit smoking was Tribecca. I have a few other sweet juices I bought from MBV. I cant seem to warm up to these juices. I dont get tired of Tribecca and vape it all day. I do have a couple of other Halo tobacco flavors that I am starting to like also.

My question is, if Tribecca is my favorite juice, what else might I like that is similar? I think the Halo juices are some of the best, but Im hoping to find something a little cheaper to vape as well. I like MBV prices and I received my order quickly. MBV prices are half of what the Halo juice is. I think I should stick to the tobacco flavors for now.

Thanks for all the info, I've spent hours reading all the info posted here in the forums.
Mark

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Hi and Welcome to ECF!!

I dont really use tobacco flavors - sorry I cant be of more direct help - but I would guess that there has to be someone who has maybe done some comparisons in the General E Liquids forum? Taste is very subjective - you may be able to feel out several opinions this way :)

You may find some winners here - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...sion/483678-your-favorite-tobacco-flavor.html

jwag1973

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
Saint Louis, MO.
Welcome to the ECF, and congrats on quitting! Halo is a popular juice, and about the going rate for decent liquid. I'd recommend buying sample packs from a few vendors. If you buy individual bottles, I'd say buy 15ml at the most. You can waste a lot of coin on juice somebody else may love. Taste is very subjective, and you'll find my fav is different than yours. Good luck

ccubed

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
Denver, CO
Hi 44. I also don't vape any straight tobacco flavored juices, but want to congratulate you on joining ECF and especially for being smoke free for 10 days. Being analog free is a HUGE accomplishment.

I am sure others will have some great suggestions for flavors. This forum is filled with helpful, supportive and knowledgeable folks, so I hope you continue to share your experience and this is the right place to get your vaping questions answered. Welcome to ECF and the wonderful world of vaping. Remember, the search for the perfect vape is something each of us can relate to. It is a journey and the fun is both in the search and in finding what you like...and finding what you don't like. Enjoy the trip. Namaste.

44shooter

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Thanks for the replies. I've been scouring the forums and have seen lots of good suggestions. Since I am a new member and can only post in this forum, I thought I'd post my question to get the ball rolling.
I have tried everything to quit smoking over the years. My most success was with Chantix. even that took me almost a year and 6 month later i was smoking again. I was amazed at how quickly and easily the e-cig worked for me. As long as I have my vapor, I dont have the slightest craving for a cigarette. Now I am trying to get my wife to quit. She has a Halo starter kit and vapes a little here and there, but says she is not ready yet.
Vape On

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
Howdy, congrats on the ten days! I've been vaping for just over a year now and still looking for that perfect juice/flavor. It seemed liked no matter what I tried I always came back to the tobacco flavors. I was led to MBV through the ECF and that has been my go to place for the last several months. Right now it's all about the price for me. However, I think they do have a great product for the most part. I really like blu-baco. My recent favorite is butterscotch. I've found that I enjoy the butterscotch just as much as the best tobacco flavor I've come across. But like you already heard from others, taste really is subjective. take the advice on the samples or smaller bottles cause it really is a bummer to have a bunch of juice that you hate. I sample pretty much anything that catches my attention. That's part of the enjoyment of vaping in my opinion.

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana

44shooter

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
Lancaster, PA
Thanks for all the suggestions.
I just got some Tiki Juice from Halo and I'm starting to like it. I'm finding that whenever I try something for the first time, I'm not real keen on it. then try it a couple days later and I start to like it. I have some RY4 coming from ECB. Right now I'm vaping some Banana Split, no tobacco and I like it. So I guess as I vape longer my tastes will change. I've been doing a little mixing together just for fun.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
Hi
I've been vaping for about a month and totally off analogs for 10 days. I started with Halo juice and hardware. Using some G6 Minitanks and a couple of Tritons. The hardware seems to perform flawlessly.

My first juice and the juice I used to quit smoking was Tribecca. I have a few other sweet juices I bought from MBV. I cant seem to warm up to these juices. I dont get tired of Tribecca and vape it all day. I do have a couple of other Halo tobacco flavors that I am starting to like also.

My question is, if Tribecca is my favorite juice, what else might I like that is similar? I think the Halo juices are some of the best, but Im hoping to find something a little cheaper to vape as well. I like MBV prices and I received my order quickly. MBV prices are half of what the Halo juice is. I think I should stick to the tobacco flavors for now.

Thanks for all the info, I've spent hours reading all the info posted here in the forums.
Mark

Its only been a week or two, so keep in mind your tastebuds are going to change; so dont spend too much on eliquids you might not end up using

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Thanks for all the suggestions.
I just got some Tiki Juice from Halo and I'm starting to like it. I'm finding that whenever I try something for the first time, I'm not real keen on it. then try it a couple days later and I start to like it. I have some RY4 coming from ECB. Right now I'm vaping some Banana Split, no tobacco and I like it. So I guess as I vape longer my tastes will change. I've been doing a little mixing together just for fun.

Congrats and welcome again.

Halo is flat out great juice. I do TriBeCa, prime, torque and Malibu, daily!

(there's a 10% standing code for us, ECFTEN2014 next time you order)

There's lots of juices out there, but if you want a deep complex vape, Twas Brillig from Alice in Vapeland is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread