E Liquid advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdfield

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Mass
Hi, I have been vaping for about a year stopped analogs with the help of halo tritons,
I have since moved on from Halo I use Itaste MVP2 Itaste vv v3 and A cool fire 1
My question is i still use halo eliquid Tribecca as a all day vape and voodoo usually in the morning and evening
I tried Mtbaker vapor ry4 and thought it was horriable any suggestions on any eliquid similar to the halo brands i currently
use
thank you

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
Hi, I have been vaping for about a year stopped analogs with the help of halo tritons,
I have since moved on from Halo I use Itaste MVP2 Itaste vv v3 and A cool fire 1
My question is i still use halo eliquid Tribecca as a all day vape and voodoo usually in the morning and evening
I tried Mtbaker vapor ry4 and thought it was horriable any suggestions on any eliquid similar to the halo brands i currently
use
thank you

Hello and welcome. I am not too familiar with Halo juices with the exception of the Belgian Cocoa which I like. Heard alot of good things about Mtbaker but never tried them. I am sure someone will come along shortly with more experience than me.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Just a question for you on the Mt Baker. Did you let it steep? I find the juices I get from them always need a good 1-2 week steep before they taste as they should.

TO steep

Shake well and take the cap off. Put the bottle in a cool dark place.
in 24 hours shake again. Sniff it if it still smells really perfumey leave the cap off another day
In another 24 hours cap it and shake again
Just shake t once a day for 1-2 weeks after that

Mt Baker mixes juices to order. The perfume hasn't had a chance to vent off nor have the flavor had time to meld properly. Steeping fixes this.

You will find MANY juices from many manufacturers benefit from steeping.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
I started vaping this past Labor Day and haven't had a cig since. EC Blend has a lot of good flavors that you can try inexpensively. (5ml bottles for $2.50)

Heather's Heavenly Vapes has a sample pack of 4 - 3ml bottles for $10 and you pick the 4 flavors.

That's where I buy all of my liquids. Both have various strengths of nic. I buy my mother-in-laws liquid at Vapor Bomb and she is pleased with everything from Mt. Dew (Mountain Mist on the web site) to Snickerdoodle. I' sure there's others. Hope this helps.

Mazam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Florida
If you are coming from Halo i'd personally advise against MBV or EC and i say that as somebody who initially started with both. Great value and they certainly have their place, but for me trying to go back after months of various "boutique" mixes just felt like a general reminder on why they are so cheap. Of course, YMMV.

Good Life Vapor was pretty solid find along the way for me. I don't think i've actually tried a juice from them i didn't like, and a few of my friends are Deadly Sin addicts (good, but too sweet for me personally as an ADV). Unlike a lot of other juice vendors, they also actually have a solid sampler offer to try their juice that does not leave you feeling like you are paying through the per/ml nose for it. $20.00 for four 10ml bottles of your choice, and usually a coupon code floating around on top of that.

As noted HHV is good too if you want to try her tobacco blends (i found the fruit bases too weak), and if cost isn't really an issue, Ahlusion offers a pre-steeped line that's a good way to try a lot of their more popular stuff. Smooth Criminal being a big winner from there imo (the peachy version is my current ADV).

tehvato

Jan 28, 2014
TEXAS
I'm kinda at a lost so far with juices...I bought some from MBV and from Zen Vapor as well as from Germlin...and honestly the ones I like so far are from Germlin... although I can't really taste much of them as well as some describe...I have let my ZenVapor/MBV steep and they taste like shiet =/ Maybe its just me lol....but good luck finding what you like.

I know I've tried several different ratios. 50/50 30/70 80/20...so far I'm digging the 30/70 from Germlin but we shall see. I only have one tank at the moment, so it becomes a pain in the ... to swap juices =/ waiting on my Fogger V2 and my Nimbus so I can try different ones without having to change coil/empty out tank and so forth.

RoseB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2012
Washington
Hello :) and congrats on switching over to e cigs. I never done Halo e liquid. Most tobacco flavors gross me out. The last bottle of tobacco I flavored I ordered came from here The Vapor Room.net | Vaporize Nicotine | E Cig Atomizers It was the vanilla tobacco and it's good, but if you get it be sure to let it steep (aka hang out in the closet a few days).

catmomma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
DC Metro Area
I started vaping Halo as well. I currently am never without Tribeca, Midnight Apple and Shamrock. My fave tobacco vapes other than Halo are Nicoticket's H1N1 (The Virus) I highly recommend that. In fact, if you want to try a sweeter vape definitely try his Custard's Last Stand. The other is Boba's Bounty by Alien Vision. Both of these juices have a huge following and not for nothing. I also love Alice in Vapeland. I have some MBV steeping but I'm not too impressed, good price, but meh. On the pricey side, there's The Standard, and Five Pawns. I love more complex flavors, and Five Pawns is amazing, but like I said, pricey. Anyhow, definitely go for the Boba's and the Virus, theyre different enough to have in the rotation and hella good vapes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread