Not open for further replies.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
Hello all,

I've just recently quit smoking again, and I've been using Greensmoke, mostly because they're so well advertised, (found them fast), and resemble a tobacco cigarette so well.

Anyway, they've been ok, but I feel that they're expensive, the batteries don't last very long, nor do the disposable cartomizers. So, I started exploring my other options.

I live in a small town, so there is no local vape shop. By looking online, I figured out a few basics, and today I ordered a Tesla Starter Kit and some juice from namberjuice, (the latter mostly because I found GrimmGreen's youtube videos helpful). So later this week, I should have everything I need to get started on the next level of vaping.

I haven't been able to easily find the answers to all the "little questions" I still have while learning about the amazing array of options out there when it comes to mods, so I was glad to discover this forum.

So, I just wanted to introduce myself, as this looks like an excellent forum that I look forward to participating in more as I learn more about vaping.

For now, a quick question; I've seen Kanger tanks and clearomizers highly recommended and I was thinking of buying a Kanger EVOD. Would I need an Ego thread adapter to make that work on a Tesla?

TIA.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
What ghola1was said is correct. On some mods, the top well (metal ring around the outside, usually flush with the 510 collar top) is threaded and removable to allow larger diameter eGo devices. I don't know if the Tesla well comes off, or how large it is, but I do know that EVODs fit for sure.
EVODs measure 14.48mm while the knurled T3S base measures 15.44mm.

EVODs, S3 and S3T are eGo - as are most other clearomizers. Nanos, Protanks and protank clones, Tatro, Anyvape Davide, some Vision products like the Vivi Nova, and of course carto tanks are 510. When using a 510 threaded liquid device on an eGo/510 fitting, you may want to install a beauty ring to fill the gap, or air controller to adjust air flow, but neither are necessary to use a 510 device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread