Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    V4L was a great find and that's an 808D and they are available.

Yes, but V4L is out of business. Whatever Magic has is old stock and will not be available after they sell out.

I did not care for the Vertigo but possibly I got a bad one. Didn't do anything for me.

What do you mean by that. it was dead? Why not get a replacement?

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    been doing this for 8 years, maybe it's just time to quit if I can

I'd encourage quitting so long as you know you will never go back to cigarettes. If you think you will, then step into the present and start looking at pod systems.

I just need to find some clearomizer without ordering from China. I hate China for many reasons

You won't even find 808 stuff in China. That one site you found them on is a B2B site and it's likely they will require 100 minimum and crappy quality, like 25% working, if that.

PAH57

Aug 18, 2022
    I'd encourage quitting so long as you know you will never go back to cigarettes. If you think you will, then step into the present and start looking at pod systems.

You won't even find 808 stuff in China. That one site you found them on is a B2B site and it's likely they will require 100 minimum and crappy quality, like 25% working, if that.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Thanks for the suggestion. Much appreciated

Just so you know, a CE4 tanks is a lot like a T4 in that it is a top coil tank wicked with silica - kist like a T4 that holds more juice. So you might like those. Only difference is that it's Ego threaded and wider than a T4, so you have to use an ego battery witch is about 2x the width of a cigalike. But that is a better alternative as they are at least somewhat easier to find still. But automatics ego batteries are very hard to find and what you will find is mainly junk and not recommended. But a CE4+Ego battery might suit you if you don't mid a wider setup.

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
    You know, I've thought once or twice about getting another eGo/CE4 rig, and maybe even a couple 10ml. 'premium' bottles of juice. From TastyPuff of course since this is a nostalgia kinda thing.. I would also suggest looking the pod way also. Can't suggest any particulars though, I don't have or have ever even used one.

MLEJ

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 14, 2020
    Mig Vapor's Clear Fusion Max has lower Ohms than the Clear Fusion. Both are 808D & will work; the Max will draw more power.

apolloecigs.com also sells compatible clearomizers: Kanger 808D T4S. The shipping info page says they'll ship products to NY if they don't contain nicotine.

i've never found anything 808 compatible in China.

PAH57

Aug 18, 2022
    Mig Vapor's Clear Fusion Max has lower Ohms than the Clear Fusion. Both are 808D & will work; the Max will draw more power.

apolloecigs.com also sells compatible clearomizers: Kanger 808D T4S. The shipping info page says they'll ship products to NY if they don't contain nicotine.

i've never found anything 808 compatible in China.
    Thanks so much for this info. I just emailed apollo - I think I spoke with them the other day and they said they can't send nicotine to NY. I explained these are empty and do not contain nicotine and she hung up on me...lol..I am trying again Thanks for the tip.
    This is honestly the best newsgroup ever!
    Pat

PAH57

Aug 18, 2022
    Thanks so much for this info. I just emailed apollo - I think I spoke with them the other day and they said they can't send nicotine to NY. I explained these are empty and do not contain nicotine and she hung up on me...lol..I am trying again Thanks for the tip.
    This is honestly the best newsgroup ever!
    Pat
    Apollo order went through - thanks so much

Reactions: MLEJ

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    they said they can't send nicotine to NY. I explained these are empty and do not contain nicotine and she hung up on me...lol

She was wrong to hang up on you, of course. However the FDA defines basically anything used to vape, be it a battery/mod, tank or even 0mg juice as a "tobacco product". That's why when you buy new mods, tanks, etc they have to have a "this product contains nicotine, an addictive substance" warning on the package.

This is one of the reasons why so many stores shut down a couple years ago, then the USPS ban made even more shut down.

Glad they decided to ship.

PAH57

Aug 18, 2022
    She was wrong to hang up on you, of course. However the FDA defines basically anything used to vape, be it a battery/mod, tank or even 0mg juice as a "tobacco product". That's why when you buy new mods, tanks, etc they have to have a "this product contains nicotine, an addictive substance" warning on the package.

This is one of the reasons why so many stores shut down a couple years ago, then the USPS ban made even more shut down.

Glad they decided to ship.
    Thanks Uncle Junkie - I sure am glad too

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread