New member, old vaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually had a membership here years ago...but it's most likely deactivated at this point. So, starting anew.

I began vaping when my wife caught pregnant and cutting analogs? Best decision I've ever made...well, second best. Maybe third best. But up there in excellent life choices nonetheless.

When I first started the only methods of modding were using Lipton teabags in place of the nasty material that shipped standard inside the tips of the first e-cigs. Batteries and devices were expensive, variety was near nonexistent, and there was only a single American gent making homemade mech mods at the time...and they were incredibly pricey and looked like beastly Maglites.

Through the years I've gone through a variety of devices of all shapes and sizes, and as I upgraded I'd pass along the previous investments to interested family and friends...unfortunately, no e-cig museum for me, haha.

juice too, has come quite a distance; it used to be that the only vapable juice was the classic RY-4...now? That's the most vanilla of ancient flavors.

I'm currently hooked on any variety of cinnamon juice I can get my hands on, from Baker White Cinnamon to Durasmoke Fireball and Cinna-Bomb from VapourBomb I believe the site is called.

My current device? A Hammer clone...yeah, I know, clones suck and all yet while I do agree...I can't afford originals. Not yet anyhow.

My current atomizer solution? G-50. Simple, reliable, and with a fetching look about it.

I guess my inspiration to come back and register here though was my interest in RBAs and the troubleshooting assistance available here. I just bought an RSST today and have been having a few...issues, to say the least.

And...that's me.

Thanks for reading and I'll take any advice anyone might offer.

Thank you kindly, all!

Quite happy to be back.

Now to start researching new, upcoming, and unique liquids to trial, haha.

And back to figuring out why my RSST produces voluminous vapor but zero flavor and a scratchy throat hit; when one vapes 18-30mg on a regular basis, I shouldn't be coughing so damned much with this RBA methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread