New member over here

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKAvonnie

Sep 26, 2014
Portland, OR
I am new to this forum and pretty new to vaping. I have not smoked an analog since August 4th and am loving vaping. This is my second time around quitting and I am feeling pretty optimistic. The first time was in 2011 and I used an e-cigarette (like blu) for about a month. I did not find it that useful and started smoking again in 2013 – the super bowl did it. Now a year later, I dropped the cigs, picked up a starter kit at a local shop and I am loving it. I am currently at 12 mg nicotine. I find that I am spending a whole lot more money on this but I don’t mind. I plan on upgrading my set up soon but I don’t know where to even start. Thanks for listening.

Ace64

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Massachusetts
GREAT JOB!!! I tried the e-cig a few years ago and thought it was a huge rip-off. I would never give up lighting up with that thing!

NOW!.... i enjoying vaping much more then analog.

With the started kit I started with 24 nic. I smoked 2 packs a day. With my new RDA I am on 12 and I can regulate much better. Well, i am learning.

good luck!

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I am new to this forum and pretty new to vaping. I have not smoked an analog since August 4th and am loving vaping. This is my second time around quitting and I am feeling pretty optimistic. The first time was in 2011 and I used an e-cigarette (like blu) for about a month. I did not find it that useful and started smoking again in 2013 – the super bowl did it. Now a year later, I dropped the cigs, picked up a starter kit at a local shop and I am loving it. I am currently at 12 mg nicotine. I find that I am spending a whole lot more money on this but I don’t mind. I plan on upgrading my set up soon but I don’t know where to even start. Thanks for listening.

Welcome and congrats on quitting the cigs.

What starter kit did you get? An mvp2 kit?

AKAvonnie

Sep 26, 2014
Portland, OR
Welcome and congrats on quitting the cigs.

What starter kit did you get? An mvp2 kit?

I bought an ego starter kit. The battery part broke after a week and the shop replaced it for free. I then got an ego twist that has been doing the job. I have been looking at other options now that I know this is something that I enjoy.

Garry1

Sep 29, 2014
Great job on a month no stinkies!! :) i usually use one of my many mechanical mods because i need a huuuuge hit of vapor to keep me from craving an analog. Just a tip if it helps ;) thats what works for me but you are doing great if its already been a month. . . Maybe its time to move to a mech with a sub ohm build and airy draw then cut your juice to a 6! :D

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
to ecf AKAvonnie. So glad you are here and congrats to you on the vaping. Isn't it wonderful? Continued success to you. Have fun here and happy vaping to you.

JodyJ

Sep 29, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
I have been a Vapor for about a year and a half and Everyday I just keeping finding more information. I started out with a Biansi battery and kit. That stopped me completely from smoking cigs. :) I've purchased since? The Itaste MVP 2.0 VV/VW. That came with an IClear 16B tank. About 2 months ago? I got the Pro Tank 2. Was going for the mini but they were out. Do Not like the Pro Tank 2 & went back to my IClear 16B. Been Reading A lot .. And You Tube Vid's on all the information I can gather. indoorsmoker.com is VERY useful with his videos. I want to move up to the Nautilus Aspire, which is the Newest, Bad ... tank out there now, so I've read and seen and a New Mod. Provari seems to be The best one and a keeper but expensive! From what I have watched, read? Well Worth the Investment. I don't know How long this MVP will last, as its a large square battery. I want the Provari as you can replace batteries. It has Not taken me long to find out / and try .. at the local e cig shop .. what ever you wish to try. It is all a matter of what you are looking for. Me? Heavy Vapor and I LOVE Clouds !! :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread