New member, quick intro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dools

Sep 20, 2016
Western Aus
Hey guys,

Im 23 m, from Perth, WA, I quit smoking 1 month ago, & have fallen in love with vaping.

I have done extensive research & spent a lot of money in the last few weeks (rda equipment, aesthetic mods, assorted drip tips, (the admiral is my personal favourite so far!) Mechanical/regulated tube & box mods, all the e-juice clones I could find, inc DIY supplies!) And this forum has popped up several times, with very useful info. It's time to join!

I assume i will be quite active on here, as there seems to be a lot to learn in regards to rebuilding atties etc.

Feel free to message me at anytime, for anything!

Happy vaping, thanks for reading!

Ajsin11950

Sep 17, 2016
Heya Dools, welcome. I had been vaping on and off for a little while but just got a decent device I'm in love with (IPV 400 with a TFV8 tank) and started seriously like a week and a half ago.. The people and info on this forum has been amazing and has definitely taught me a lot in a short amount of time.

I'd say you're definitely on the right forum too :thumbs:

Reactions: Dools

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
G'day and welcome aboard Dools and Ajsin! Glad to make your acquaintences :)

I've been out here for a couple of years, and I've learned a great deal from the folks here. It's amazing what "starter" equipment is out here these days. I was all excited that an eGo Twist/Vision Spinner was "hot stuff" for Variable Voltage devices :D

Congrats on being smoke free - it's an AMAZING feeling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread