New member saying hello ECF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Monterrey, MX / McAllen, TX
Hi, just to say hello to everybody and introduce myself. I´m from Mexico and I´ve been vaping for 1 month and 7 days now and left the analogs completely... feeling good about it!

This all started witha friend who was a serial smoker like myself... he went thru 2 packs a day and we went to a party and, as usual, we were all chatting and having the brewskies and the smokes and I noticed that he wasn´t smoking, so I had to ask and he then told me he was analog free for two months!... :blink: I just couldn´t belive it. So, fast-forward a little and I decided to take a chance and try the E-Cig. I contacted the vendor that sold my friend his Ego and went to buy one for myself... made a mistake and bought a Ego Firefly.

That day I got it around 5 pm, went home and put the batteries to charge and had a smoke, then another one after dinner, then went electronic. Next morning I tried vaping and found the liquid (Tobacco 24mg) too strong for me, so I lighted up an analog, then started vaping, one more in the evening and I went analog-free for a week and I tried a ciggie and couldn´t go thru 1/3 of it... A week after that I gave away my last pack of analogs (the one we all seem to keep "just in case") and haven´t looked back!

Anyway, feels good to know I´m not alone on this journey and I look forward to chatting with you guys :).

Cheers everybody!
Mike

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Thanks Player!

My friends are amazed tha I could quit so much than the asked me to help them to strat vaping, I have seven friends now waiting for their VPs and two more already are on them... but most importantly, my dad wants one and since he{s thick headed and goes thru 4 packs a day, I am really pleased.

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Welcome to the boards Mike! :D

About you getting the Firefly, has the flashlight come in handy yet? Why do you say it was a mistake?

Well, I was going for the regular ego and the FF just is too "flashy" for me... and the carts are nowhere to be found! I searched for the carts that I got and havent find one... For what I could find, I think they where called smart cart: they don´t have a filler, but a little white cap with polyfill. Also the batts where to small for me, was using 3 a day.

I then bought a couple of Ego-T attys, some CE2 XL cartos and a 18650 egotube... The tanks taste great but they go thru liquid like crazy! doubled my consumption on them... I´m now using a carto with a syringe tank I made and just found out about the problem with wicking and the burning taste went away.

The flash light is handy... used it to find the tiny caps with polyfill when I dropped them ;P

Thanks for the welcome!

muriarte

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2011
Which cartos are you using now?

A syringe tank you made yourself? Pics or it didn't happen! :unsure:

I bought some Boge CE2 XL stainless cartos. Here`s the setup that I have right at this moment:
Cig.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread