New member vaping for one week

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkrachtKat

Nov 5, 2013
georgetown
Hello all,

I am one week into vaping and havent had a cigarette since this past Thursday! I am really enjoying this. But,my problem is, I would like to keep my cost down. Before vaping, I rolled my own cigarettes for about .75/pack. Since vaping, I have learned how to cut cost by re-coiling. Now I am interested in diy e-liquid. I have watched a couple videos on diy liquid and it looks fairly simple. The hardest part i think is finding the flavor I like. As of now, I am just looking for a tobacco flavor to diy. Can anyone post their recipes for a simple tobacco flavor? I am currently vaping "classic tobacco" from vaporx. Thanks for the help

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Check out the stickilys in the DIY section of the forum, good info and recipes. A real tobacco flavor, that tastes like a burning cigarette, umm, never found one (thank God!! :laugh:)

Your taste buds are still recovering from the onslaught of smoking, give it some time and you will be shocked how much it changes. I went through phases, of tobaccos, strong flavors, weird flavors, menthols, mints, all were good for a while, their glamour wore off...:) If you DIY, the sample sizes of flavors are cheap, you can experiment easily. The trick is finding what suits you...:vapor:

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Welcome to ECF SkrachtKat.

Do you have a link to VaporX? I tried a google search and found nothing.

There are lots of simple tobacco flavors that need nothing more than a single flavoring, PG, VG, and nic. RY1 from Hangsen comes to mind. You may find that adding a little ethyl maltol or MTS Vape Wizard would make it even more to your liking.

vapdiet

Moved On
Nov 13, 2013
Tampa
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Shill/Affiliate advertising

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Skratch
i'm a diy and its very cheap compared to buying already made. If Nic ,PG , Vg are obtained in larger size bottle the price drops
quite a bit.

As an ex smoker @2 packs a day for nearly 40 years i find the flavoring called Real Cig used at 2.5% with nic/pg vg is to my likeing but may not be to anothers.

Total cost to make 120 ML is 3.41
I only buy what i feel is the best nic/pg/vg ingredients from 1 vendor so your price will varie.

Extreme care must be used especially the higher strength nic when mixing it, gloves , mask etc.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Thanks for the welcome guys. This is actually my second new member post as I dont know how to start a new thread on anything other than new members. I would have liked to post my new question seeking a simple recipe under the diy e liquid topic but there was not a "post new thread" option.

You should be able to now, as you have over 5 posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread