Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
vaping works..... but it works in many different ways. Some can start vaping and quit smoking instantly... others need to do the dual usage... in other words, vape and when vaping doesnt supress the desire, have the ciggie. It took me well over 6 months to eventually quit ciggies completely... and I was off of them for quite a while... then I regressed and went back to my morning ciggie with coffie... a big difference from 3 PAD to 1-2 ciggies a day... there are even times I dont even do my morning ciggie with coffie.. but its still hard to get over it... always will be i suppose... Im just one of those kind of people that are really hooked on the WTA aspect that tobacco offers... but I do have to say, I do feel better than when I was at 3PAD...

Reactions: daviedog

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hi Brother Bob,

Thank you and all other supporters in here.
yes, of course. If I can entirely quit Nicotine with vaping, even if it takes 6 months but its permanent it's totally worth it.

I visited my dr, and the dizziness I had initially was probably because of dehydration. So I was asked to stop vaping for a few days to confirm this. I will start switching completely to vapor from Tuesday again, if it's confirmed dizziness is from vaping, I am fine with that, at least I know the reason. Will go on and keep myself hydrated until my body gets used to it.

I also read many threads that relate dehydration to vaping, so need to improve my knowledge on this for the time being.

Regards.
Vaping pg does cause dehydration and the solution is to drink more water. My vg is low since that causes me to wheeze so not sure if high vg causes dehydration as well.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2017
Hi and Welcome- I can't believe any DR would tell you its OK to smoke cigarettes, glad you said you saw a Dr, because I am not one! The dizziness may be too high of nic, or withdrawal from the 4,000 chemicals found in cigarette smoke! Those cigarettes will talk you into anything to keep you smoking!
Ecigs and WILL POWER helped me quit my 30+ year cigarette habit, I really wanted to quit smoking cigarettes and while I had some tough moments, I stayed strong and stubborn and just vaped more! No more cigarettes, I have not had a cigarette in over 2 years!
Best of Luck and hope you find your way out of your cigarette habit on what works for you!

Reactions: Eskie

medleypat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2016
Frankfort Indiana
I agree with what someone else said on here you are too hung up on the addiction thing about nic. All the tests I've seen that deal with nic without cigs points to nic being no more addictive then caffeine. In fact there was one study done were a guy who had never smoked vaped for 30 days and had no problem stopping.

Reactions: SnapDragon NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread