Status
Not open for further replies.

cshipman

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
South Carolina
Greetings all. Found these forums a few days ago. I got my Joy 510 in on Last Friday and have been analog free since Jan 14th at 6:30pm EST.

My wife and I both started vaping then and I haven't looked back. I really enjoy it and the thought of having a analog actually makes me queasy.

I look forward to participating in this great community and since I have been lurking I have gained some great information.

Magnushawk

Jan 12, 2011
Virginia
Cool. Welcome, man! I'm quite new as well and like you I must of have been ready because when I got my Joye 510 I was right off the analogs. I love it. I love vaping and I love not smoking. This is some kind of community too, I agree. I haven't seen this many people as dedicated and into one thing and as knowledgeable as this crowd in quite some time. Good luck!

cshipman

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
South Carolina
I'm the tech geek (I work in IT) so I will guinea all the new equipment and most of the juices (baring menthol, not a minty fan, might change down the road though). When I got my kit in it had a sampler of juice's in it and after testing them out I enjoy the non tobacco flavors alot more. So far I loved a Strawberry Bubblegum (Getting some of that tomorrow when my first juice order gets here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread